Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just wondering, are you watching any of our games? Don't you feel the good energi radiating from the the Team and players? Players like Dier who almost rips off his shorts because he received a yellow card and misses the next match? I think for the first time in my 20 years of following Spurs we actually play as a good hardworking TEAM.

I watch all of our games.

I love Dier and acknowledge Poch got that one right and hope the Citeh game wasn't a one off but I still don't think he is the manager for us!

That's my opinion so why do you think I should be sin binned because I disagree with you on this and Bentelab?

This a forum where we debate differences of opinion!

Or have I got that wrong?

I wasn't serious about Sin Binning you, was supposed to be read in a funny way. If you read the forum on a phone each post show "SIN BIN" with big letters, and after reading a post I really disagree with my thumb automatically hover over it :rolleyes: Don't worry, I don't think I have ever cast a Sin Bin vote.

When 95% of your posts are negative, don't be surprised if you get negative replys..

“On top of that, we have a manager who has a philosophy, a way of working to which I adhereto completely. He’s created a soulin this team. "

If he's good enough for Hugo he's good enough for me.

“On top of that, we have a manager who has a philosophy, a way of working to which I adhereto completely. He’s created a soulin this team. "

If he's good enough for Hugo he's good enough for me.
Can't underestimate the importance of having the support of the players. I think that's high praise coming from an international captain. Ok, he's not going to say "well actually the gaffer is a total knob & I can't wait to get away from the club" but to appear quite enthusiastic & positive...maybe he's been reading another thread on here recently...

A good post then ruined with the dig at the end. Why? It just makes you sound like a fucking idiot.

Bit harsh.

I wrote it I because i thought I would need to pre-empt a response from the Redknapp apologisers who would say "we had a manager for over 2 years once"

And here we are.

I loath this whole argument to be honest so i'd rather retract the statement than get into it with you?

Bit harsh.

I wrote it I because i thought I would need to pre-empt a response from
the Redknapp apologisers who would say "we had a manager for over 2 years once"

And here we are.

I loath this whole argument to be
honest so i'd rather retract the
statement than get into it with you?

I didn't mean you are a fucking idiot, I just meant when people post these digs it makes them sound like one in general.

I agree with you, redknapp arguments are tiresome and they achieve nothing, because you won't change what people's opinion are of him...and I was and am, very pro redknapp.

Those articles about Poch tactics and what he trying to build here are very insightful.
I'm pleased we have Poch as manager and I think he still young and learning as a manger and will grow with the young team he is building.
I lost a little sparkle with Spurs after AVB got sacked and Tim was appointed, but now I see a young team with a core of English players that want to play for the each other and implement Poch's style of play.
We are not going to win every match, we will experience highs and lows (this is Spurs by the way) but it feels like we are all on this journey of building a team and with the stadium around the corner we need stability.

That's none too shabby...
But it counts for nothing on Saturday as he's not got Klopp's stubble, and doesn't dress like a wannabe hipster teenager, so Klopp wins that one too!

Mrs B thinks I shd get a pair of glasses like Klopp as they're cool.

Swoon!

Mrs B thinks I shd get a pair of glasses like Klopp as they're cool.

Swoon!
What... like these?
dame-edna-2012.jpg

Can't be Goat or Joe as they are good, respected posters!

I'd put you with Gibbsy or Sammy!

I'm staggered at you actually replying as I usually just get a disagree!

You're not going soft on us are you?

Back
Top Bottom