Spurs vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

XUJ2qXPt.jpeg

You are a lot nicer when you post on Gooner message boards. Just change woolich to the scums real name in the link below.

Bring a barf bag.

http://Woolwich-mania.com/forum/threads/the-lobby-introduce-yourself-here.20806/page-614

You said Gooners would walk into our midfield.

You ask me why I'm arguing?

NO
I'm asking why the fuck you are so desperately trying to bring someone else to argue into this thread?

I swear to fuck, if Case is in this thread I hope he either bins you or bins me because I am sick of reading your name and your inane arguments that nobody cares about in every fucking thread.

I honestly couldn't be happier if you get a fucking ban though because you are just so fucking pathetic.

Go to SC and do us all a fucking favour.

I never thought I'd put someone on ignore . I considered myself open minded & would listen to any point of view but it's fucking endless

:(

Thanks

Yeah. How about you search Joe's posts in this thread. Crocodile tears of an off topic drama queen.

Then you will see how on topic he is.

Mason was brought up because we were speculating on the starting lineups. Mason got bashed, by a guy saying Gooners would walk into our midfield.

Go read my first posts. If you can't spot that it's obvious baiting from the start, then you need to Just admit you are more interested in being popular THAN DEFENDING SPURS PLAYERS.

In the Rose thread, people were shit talking Davies, forgetting he is unbeaten and the only game Rose won this season was cariabag and he was a liability. I just stuck up for Davies who done us proud. What's so bad about me wanting Rose to be a winger?

Joe is just doing his usual innocent stalk n bait. All these pro Lamela posts must be galling for him though.

Said Poch should be fired for not selling Lamela in preseason and now he's pretending he's all about Lamela.

Haha. What a hypocrite. He used to make jokes about me coming on Lamelas belly.

Why are you so eager to kiss Joes ass? He said Kane was too slow/stupid. He's constantly attacking Yids on here and backing someone claiming Gooners would walk into our midfield this season? He's shitting on Dembele. Lying about wanting Dier in the middle of the park when he never said a damn thing about Dier in midfield until it happened and it was obvious it worked.

I was the one claiming we needed steel in the spine and via the link above you see him claiming the opposite.

He's playing you like a violin. He does it all day. Pits Yid against Yid and dances in the flames of ruined threads. He loves this shit.

I'm just surprised people claim it's one sided and I'm the issue. Mods have begged him to ignore me but he's incapable.

Then again, he does spend s lot of time sucking up to people worshipping Gooners. Perhaps this place has been taken over.

Nobody is batting an eyelid these days if off topic Gooner love is being spread with almost no pushback and agrees from Joe and the Mason mockers. Who agrees to shitty Gooners are best posts???

It's Gibbs right? We can turn a blind eye to Gooner worship. I mean, he's fat bald and plays bass so he's the enemy.
jeez man take it easy.

You take the internet too serious. I like this forum a lot tbh, the best place to talk football and banter the same time on the internet. I have nothing agaisn't anyone from here personally, why the fuck would i deslike or think about on my free time about someone that is on the internet and i don't know? And i think you should try to do the same.

you have your opinions, that's fine, but it's time to respect the others without discussions after discussions. not healthy mate.

and i only said that because it's a fact. This thread and the others are basicallu gibbsy vs the world. And to me and many others is a pain in the ass wanting to read everyone expectations for the game and have 30 fucking pages of discussions, and a great part of them off topic and full of shit.

I like Joe, no complaints for me about him in the forum. Sounds like a guy that likes Tottenham and banter. That's enough for me on a Spurs fan. People that like the club and don't take the internet like the realest thing that exists. i'm not saying you don't like Spurs, you must like Tottenham to spend so many time here.

God I've missed you Tottenham! Almost bought a ticket off stubhub but then thought the cunts that were selling for a profit can do one! I'll watch in the pub!

Let's do these northern thieving cunts

Joe Clash said

Ended for all time. LB for fuck's sake. Didn't want him starting. Ended forever.

gibbs131 Ended. You lying weasel. Fucking ENDED.

Sorry for the ugly post, but the thread is now closed so l had to take screenshots.

Last edited:
The infighting in here is hilarious!

Do you ever have Liverpool fans exploding on you that you claim a player like Dier is good enough?

I'm not sure if I can recover from this abuse of me....backing players like Dier.

What was I thinking?

It seems if I post something nice about Dier, I'm ended for all time. How do you spend your Friday nights with Liverpool fans?

Defending Dembele against Joe, defending Lamela against Joe. Defending Kane against Joe's accusations of being too slow and not intelligent enough etc etc?

Him posting my support of yet another Spurs player like Dier warms the cockles of my heart.

Did any Liverpool fans claim Daglish was crap weeks before he went on to score over 30 goals in his breakout season, resulting in him becoming a deranged stalker of fans who backed Daglish in the same thread?

Also did they post proof of my claim that Joe only agreed Dier could play as a DM after Poch put him there and it was obvious he was good there? After the fact Joe is pretty good. Poch came up with a good idea and it worked so it's strange that Joe is claiming that he knew all along??? As if he pre empted/predicted Poch's master stroke? Nope. After the fact. It was already done. Previously he gave me shit for suggesting big players in the midfield to act as a platform. In FACT he was claiming he wanted MS there because Poch wanted him!!! Before the fact, he wanted Morgan. I know because he gave me massive amounts of shit for it.

That is what Joe predicted: he stated that he wanted MS to play as a DM because that is who Poch wanted do that is what Joe wanted.

Falsely claiming he predicted Dier was going to be a DM is really low. Stealing thunder? Knowing all along? None of us knew Poch was going to play him there until preseason happened. So this is what I deal with. Making up predictive victories.

It is good to see an old post of mine claim Dier was valuable because he was so versatile. That panned out. Although it's pretty naughty for Joe to not post a link to my post. Something to hide probably. Some cringey meltdowns perhaps.

The weird thing is that he does not know why I don't kiss his ass. He surrounds himself with people who do things like join Gooner message boards and teams up to troll, he agrees with people talking shit about Mason. Wiki his other buddy was ragging on Kane and Davies plus freaked out that we were it good enough. Bezalli his other buddy called Bentaleb a cunt. A cunt. Mason? Dembele? Bentaleb? Harry Kane. Is there anything more dedicated and honest a player? And I have to put up with him massaging the shoulders of these people agreeing with bitching out Mason?

It's a cherry on the sundae that his big reveal to out me??? Was me talking nice about Dier and proof that Poch came up with the Dier idea before he said it would be vital. After the fact? Yeah, he knew all along. Haha. It's like if he plays Alli as a left back tomorrow....then I claim I knew all along that he would be vital long term left back? 3 months after its obvious he's good there?

Mods have begged him to ignore me but there he is. Every day. Screaming for vengeance. Against me...loving Dier and how versatile he is?

Last edited:
Do you ever have Liverpool fans exploding on you that you claim a player like Dier is good enough?

I'm not sure if I can recover from this abuse of me....backing players like Dier.

What was I thinking?

It seems if I post something nice about Dier, I'm ended for all time. How do you spend your Friday nights with Liverpool fans?
Weasel. You claimed l didn't want Dier at DM. I did as far back as August. You didn't want him starting. And you thought he was a left back. You're done, your lies have been exposed as well as your football 'knowledge'. How is saying you wouldn't have him in your team backing him? You're fucked in the head, now do one.

Seriously, shut the fuck up with the pointless off-topic arguing. Nobody, that's right NOBODY cares who 'wins' your little spat. Take it to your inboxes if you really want to continue.

I'm ready for the game who else is? I feel tomorrow will be the best day ever, and everyone will be mad because it was such a good game and there's nothing left to argue about

I think we will win by a couple of goals despite the 'Klopp effect', we are missing a couple of players but they are without more and are shit at the back. If we can't score at least two tomorrow even without Son and Kane not in form I'd still be surprised.
Think its time to throw N'Jie on with lamela and Eriksen behind Harry and see what happens but its unlikely Poch will do that.
Key player is Alli for me.

Back
Top Bottom