Spurs vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love Klopp and I can't help but feel a tiny bit of jealousy.

HOWEVER, I also love Poch for very different reasons and am proud to have him at our club. I'd absolutely love it if everyone going sings 'Pochettino's blue and white army' loud and proud! Show him the love.

The pre-match narrative will be unbearable, but if we can pop the Scouser's bubble it'd be beautiful and we're certainly due a win over this lot.

Not to mention the match is on my birthday, so let's :smesh:

COYS!!!:bentalebscream::bentalebscream::bentalebscream:

Well, it sure didn't take him long to fit in. Already nicking hubcaps.
GettyImages-114187540.jpg

I am old school, in that poch needs time to really put his mark down at the club. So this season we are going into the end of October unbeaten in the league since the opening day and that from a match we deserved something from.

7 goals conceded so far in the league? I remember the years when we were a soft touch, poch has sorted us defensively and we have a tougher core than I can recall of thirty plus years supporting spurs.

Yes, we are still deficient, we all know it, so does poch and a new striker is desperately needed in the January window. We all knew in August that expecting Kane to lead the front line alone was unreasonable and not fair on a young player still developing.

I am more optimistic about this spurs squad than since the late 80's. Sure we played some great stuff under redknapp but it all felt short term with bargain buys, this squad is young,hungry and seem together. I think we will some hiccups along the way, but I like what is happening at spurs.

Thick jobless scousers, always the victims, in their self pity city.....fuck hillsborough and fuck heysel.....

1220179-apr-1989-supporters-are-crushed-against-the-gettyimages.jpg

Comfortable mullet ?
Wow, you went there! Well done. No, VERY well done!
Looks like you have carefully selected just the right photo to make your point (lemme guess, you Googled 'Hillsborough Victims photo'?)

But you do realise that it is highly likely that pic contains the faces of a number of dead people... but fuck 'em... they shouldn't have been so keen to be at the front with their tickets... probably shoulda hung back in the pubs with the ticketless fans and force their way in late... they'd probably still be here today, eh...?

And not adorning some "seconds before death" picture of human suffering for you to plaster all over a Spurs forum to chuckle at...
Prick!

Don't get me wrong sunshine. .. some of their club's fans are odious scum... Nasty to the core, and deserving of very little sympathy... but judging by this pic you've posted... SO ARE SOME OF OURS!

After the NLD, there is no game that I want to win than against these self pitying tit rifles!

I detest them. I hope we get at them early & destroy them. I'd have a smile on my face for weeks.

If he has to go to Napoli, I hope we get Mertens in return. Another tiny dancer for someone to hate but he s a joy to watch, he would be an instant hit with the fans
Dries is quality. Would love him at the club.

I realise this is from a different thread, but I've forgotten which now so my response is going here - deal with it.

More fool you for even watching any sort of build up on Sky or BT.
BT is actually alright (I do not include 'Fletch & Sav' in that, nor Michael Owen). Sky are the biggest bunch of red shirt loving cunts on this planet. We could sign Lionel Messi and it'd be 8th on their list of news stories after:

1) You'll Never Walk Alone voted best song ever written
2) Walcott says he likes scoring goals a lot
3) Phil Thompson's nose 'still growing'
4) Van Gaal fond of Sian Massey
5) Wenger admits Mars Bar 'not his favourite'
6) SKY LIVE: Morecambe manager hunt LIVE
7) Ex-Liverpool star says title within reach after point against Sion
8) Desperate Totnam sign small lad from South America

Yep. And for the first time in years, we have viable options in case of injuries or suspensions. Not vintage stuff today but this is the type of game we would have lost a year ago

When we don't play well, and / or play with key men missing, we draw.
When we play well, and / or with a full strength starting 11, we win.

Too many draws, But either way, we're not losing, and the confidence this 8 game unbeaten run will be instilling in the squad will serve us well going into our next 3, crucial league games.

6 points against Bournemouth and Villa and then the Scum. I'm enjoying this run.

Edit: fun fact: Nine games, just under a quarter of the season played, and the only team to score a winning goal against Spurs in the league this season is......Spurs.

Think about that for a moment.

:pochohshit:

Last edited:
Alright Spurs Fans,

I was just searching on Google and this thread popped up. (Yes I'm a Liverpool fan)

And the tit head I quoted pissed me off. I've only joined to apologise for what he has been saying.

Make no mistake there was a marked improvement in our performance... But let's face it, it couldn't get much worse.

The only positive thing for us was not conceding and being the only team to out run you this season. Haha stupid really.

The tosser quoted below needs to have a think back to the match and realise how many decent saves mignolet made. He kept us in the game and another day it could quite easily have been 3 - 0 to you lot.

Anyway just ban the fucker, we have fans from loads of different teams on our forum but in most cases they are reasoned and generally nice members to have around... it's nice to have a bit of friendly banter.

And just like Kloppite there are some who are just a bitter disgrace of a supporter who need banning.

Good luck in the league and if the Mancs or Chelsea miss out on the Champs League this year I hope it's us or you who take their place.

Wow!

8 out 9 seasons - give the man a Blue Peter badge!

You absolute worldies you.

However, don't get used to it - that will all change by the end of the season and normal service will resume.

And I assume, most other clubs wouldn't have dedicated threads on their forums for Spurs would they, i-n-s-i-g-n-i-f-i-c-a-n-t.

Urrrgh... the Scouse-centric media pundits don't even bear thinking about this week... Phil Thompson, 'Lawro' and his ilk are gonna be unbearable for this one!

.....not coming up with anything wedding wise my friend but a criminal record golden folder search should bear some fruit with this lot!

Shame we couldn't have tucked one away yesterday, 1-0 would have been beautiful

Outside of the usual suspects they are my most hated team. In fact it's not the team, it's more the supporters. A mix of southern glory hunters from the eighties and horrible scouse scum.

In fact the self pity city as a whole gets on my tits. Most of them would do over their granny for a tenner but if you say anything they find remotely offensive they will be crying and wailing and demanding action.

Boris Johnson had it spot on about that lot, he was only saying what everyone else thinks.

They love to portray themselves as lovable rogues but sneaking into games without tickets (that's if they aren't punching women and kids to get their tickets) only leads down one alley....we all know where that is.

They and they alone were responsible for English teams being banned from Europe but they still blame others and hold themselves up as some kind of "special club".

Grief mongering, thieving, orrible cunts!

Scouse not English? Should read "Scouse not human"

As Mourinho said two years ago, the circus is coming to town. Everybody wants Liverpool to win. Klopp is seen as the Messiah. The media is going insane. Imagine the headlines if Liverpool win. Now is the time to make a statement. The focus of the world is on this game. We need to win this game more than ever!!

Seriously, shut the fuck up with the pointless off-topic arguing. Nobody, that's right NOBODY cares who 'wins' your little spat. Take it to your inboxes if you really want to continue.

Back
Top Bottom