Spurs vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Origi starts (Fuck me), Sturridge on bench. Not fit enough.

Given the belief around here, that you can do us tomorrow, this is the best opportunity for your lads to do it.

Team as per RAWK - Mignolet, Clyne, Skertel, Sahko, Can, Lucas, Milner, Coutinho, Lallana, Origi.

Of course, I hope we give you another pasting in front of your home support, but I highly doubt that to be the case.

Spurs must be favourites for this.
Gutsy call starting with 10 players.

Liverpool with new manager syndrome, Poch winning manager of the month and Merson predicting a win for us.

If we win this I don't think we can use the word "Spursy" again

Last edited:
Like I said, the people who club together, patting each other on the back always tend to be the ones that stalk me long term.

This is a custard pie of a post. Long term, oh man.

You guys. You should join the Gooner forum like Arcspace did so you can chat about all those Gooner players you rate so much.
He should join gooner forum for stating the obvious that Mason is average? LOOL

NO
I'm asking why the fuck you are so desperately trying to bring someone else to argue into this thread?

I swear to fuck, if Case is in this thread I hope he either bins you or bins me because I am sick of reading your name and your inane arguments that nobody cares about in every fucking thread.

I honestly couldn't be happier if you get a fucking ban though because you are just so fucking pathetic.

Go to SC and do us all a fucking favour.
Just keep voting the cunt in - something is bound to stick eventually. His 'only here to talk football' bullhsit has been exposed once and for all in this thread - pathetic gooner maggot lying twat.

Do you ever have Liverpool fans exploding on you that you claim a player like Dier is good enough?

I'm not sure if I can recover from this abuse of me....backing players like Dier.

What was I thinking?

It seems if I post something nice about Dier, I'm ended for all time. How do you spend your Friday nights with Liverpool fans?

Defending Dembele against Joe, defending Lamela against Joe. Defending Kane against Joe's accusations of being too slow and not intelligent enough etc etc?

Him posting my support of yet another Spurs player like Dier warms the cockles of my heart.

Did any Liverpool fans claim Daglish was crap weeks before he went on to score over 30 goals in his breakout season, resulting in him becoming a deranged stalker of fans who backed Daglish in the same thread?

Also did they post proof of my claim that Joe only agreed Dier could play as a DM after Poch put him there and it was obvious he was good there? After the fact Joe is pretty good. Poch came up with a good idea and it worked so it's strange that Joe is claiming that he knew all along??? As if he pre empted/predicted Poch's master stroke? Nope. After the fact. It was already done. Previously he gave me shit for suggesting big players in the midfield to act as a platform. In FACT he was claiming he wanted MS there because Poch wanted him!!! Before the fact, he wanted Morgan. I know because he gave me massive amounts of shit for it.

That is what Joe predicted: he stated that he wanted MS to play as a DM because that is who Poch wanted do that is what Joe wanted.

Falsely claiming he predicted Dier was going to be a DM is really low. Stealing thunder? Knowing all along? None of us knew Poch was going to play him there until preseason happened. So this is what I deal with. Making up predictive victories.

It is good to see an old post of mine claim Dier was valuable because he was so versatile. That panned out. Although it's pretty naughty for Joe to not post a link to my post. Something to hide probably. Some cringey meltdowns perhaps.

The weird thing is that he does not know why I don't kiss his ass. He surrounds himself with people who do things like join Gooner message boards and teams up to troll, he agrees with people talking shit about Mason. Wiki his other buddy was ragging on Kane and Davies plus freaked out that we were it good enough. Bezalli his other buddy called Bentaleb a cunt. A cunt. Mason? Dembele? Bentaleb? Harry Kane. Is there anything more dedicated and honest a player? And I have to put up with him massaging the shoulders of these people agreeing with bitching out Mason?

It's a cherry on the sundae that his big reveal to out me??? Was me talking nice about Dier and proof that Poch came up with the Dier idea before he said it would be vital. After the fact? Yeah, he knew all along. Haha. It's like if he plays Alli as a left back tomorrow....then I claim I knew all along that he would be vital long term left back? 3 months after its obvious he's good there?

Mods have begged him to ignore me but there he is. Every day. Screaming for vengeance. Against me...loving Dier and how versatile he is?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Not even going to the match but I'm wide awake and wired already.

Just had a weird dream that as soon as the match kicked off, Kane broke with blistering pace, had a one-on-one with the keeper and ran the ball out of play over by the corner flag.

Haven't quite mastered football dreams yet.
:walkercry:

COYFS!

Not even going to the match but I'm wide awake and wired already.

Just had a weird dream that as soon as the match kicked off, Kane broke with blistering pace, had a one-on-one with the keeper and ran the ball out of play over by the corner flag.

Haven't quite mastered football dreams yet.
:walkercry:

COYFS!

As a qualified architect and psychotherapist i'd recommend you take a long look at that dream - there be something sexy bum in there somewhere.
:ledleylick:

Your obsession with me goes back to that time when Millbanks Millbanks and l ripped you to pieces, and exposed your lies with diagrams and pictures - you were literally laughed off the forum.
Ahhh, good times. I'd love to see that thread again. Like seeing a relative that lives in Australia and only visits once every few years...

Looks like everyone bar us, United and maybe Everton supporters are hoping for a Liverpool win.
Well you can rule them out as well... they all support each other and mingle together at games don'dey?
they probably invented the half-and-half bar scarf!

Looks like everyone bar us, United and maybe Everton supporters are hoping for a Liverpool win.

Let's fucking do those pricks.
Tbh I don't think that's true. Liverpool are not a very well liked club at all.....I would say even gooner fans would not mind us beating them (the vast majority wanted us to stuff city). Only spammer fans I would say would prefer we lose (and maybe Southampton fans...but they don't like Liverpool either for poaching their players).

Back
Top Bottom