Spurs vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently Tottenham are playing tomorrow.....

I'm almost at scum level of desiring a win tomorrow. The Lane has had a great atmosphere for a while now, fingers crossed it's bouncing tomorrow when we stuff this gurning cunts face with Sauerkraut.

What a cunt. Fucking cringeworthy. The bloke's a football manager FFS. l'm surprised BT didn't decorate the tunnel in red. I'm sacrificing goats by the hour to the great pink pixie in the sky for a win tomorrow.

Apologies cretinousgoat cretinousgoat

I'll just say that my hate for these inbred fucktards is at woolwich levels of hate. I not only want us to win, I want us to make them look more pathetic than they already are.

gibbs131 Dembele played 13 of his 31 games as an AM last season

:llorisunsure:

I noticed you are one that agreed with Jock on his Gooner love post which also dissed Mason, so I will just presume you have lost all perspective and are just circling wagons to protect your fragile little club.

Joe will also pretty much say anything too. Him always backing Dier? He said big players in the middle would be like West Ham. haha. He fucking DESPISED the idea of us having a big beefy team with Kane etc like I suggested. He wanted sleek uber modern players like MS (who never won against us in the prem with the Saints).

On the flip side Joe wanted Poch to fuck off because he missed a chance to sell Lamela in preseason. Why do you think I stopped quoting him? If he was going to bash my fav players like Kane, Lamela, Dembele etc what is the point?

He does not come here for football. He comes here to bully/vent/clap delightedly at the cunt offs. He just gets a bit tetchy when you remind him of the pesky football stuff or other (deranged) things he's posted (and the multi's he's posted them as).

Ryan Mason is not a top class player. Ryan Mason will never ever be a top class player. If we are lucky, we'd get 5 Million for him right now.

Like I said, the people who club together, patting each other on the back always tend to be the ones that stalk me long term.

This is a custard pie of a post. Long term, oh man.

You guys. You should join the Gooner forum like Arcspace did so you can chat about all those Gooner players you rate so much.

Like I said, the people who club together, patting each other on the back always tend to be the ones that stalk me long term.

You guys. You should join the Gooner forum like Arcspace did so you can chat about all those Gooner players you rate so much.

You really need help. You're so fucking deranged at being right that you rate average players as fucking worldies. I'm glad you're not our manager, we'd have fucking Nikola Zigic and Andy Carrol up front and we'd be sat around about 6th in the N Power League 1.

As for stalking you I've already asked you on multiple occasions to politely fuck off and refrain from quoting me in future. Luckily for me, due to your advanced age and psychosis it is apparent you are in the later stages of dementia and won't be around too much longer to keep wasting everyone's fucking time.

:llorisunsure:

I noticed you are one that agreed with Jock on his Gooner love post which also dissed Mason, so I will just presume you have lost all perspective and are just circling wagons to protect your fragile little club.

Joe will also pretty much say anything too. Him always backing Dier? He said big players in the middle would be like West Ham. haha. He fucking DESPISED the idea of us having a big beefy team with Kane etc like I suggested. He wanted sleek uber modern players like MS (who never won against us in the prem with the Saints).

On the flip side Joe wanted Poch to fuck off because he missed a chance to sell Lamela in preseason. Why do you think I stopped quoting him? If he was going to bash my fav players like Kane, Lamela, Dembele etc what is the point?

He does not come here for football. He comes here to bully/vent/clap delightedly at the cunt offs. He just gets a bit tetchy when you remind him of the pesky football stuff or other (deranged) things he's posted (and the multi's he's posted them as).

I suggested Dier as a DM. You also said l wanted MS and then found no evidence as there isn't any. As for Poch 'fucking off' have a look at my avatar. It is you that has been slagging him off. On here, and on your embarrassing blog. People aren't stupid, they've seen it.

You don't reply to me because I'd eat you up and spit you out in little pieces like last time when you slunk back under your stone.

Another thing people notice is how craven and gutless does a man have to be, to make constant attacks on a poster he won't confront. Simply lying about me doesn't fool anyone. Your obsession with me goes back to that time when Millbanks Millbanks and l ripped you to pieces, and exposed your lies with diagrams and pictures - you were literally laughed off the forum.

So stop the lies, and come out to play you pathetic excuse of a man.

You have now made 85 posts in this thread, and not one about the match. Will you do everyone a favour and fuck off. You are ruining this place.

P.S. You have not 'won' a football related argument in my time on here. You don't have enough knowledge. SchmoodSpur2013 SchmoodSpur2013 destroyed you yesterday - getting players wrong - facts about the club, you are a football poseur. Tell, me - have you ever played the game? Because you certainly don't read about it or watch it. You are nothing Owen, a disgrace to Spurs fans, and a blight on this forum.

I know you're trying to get me to go full meltdown on you in the Spurs section to get me binned. Just stop the lying.

Last edited:
Ryan Mason is not a top class player. Ryan Mason will never ever be a top class player. If we are lucky, we'd get 5 Million for him right now. I love him, but you're a moron if you think he is the future of our club. His passion is admirable but his talent is and has always been lacking.
Ryan Mason is important to Spurs. He provides balance with his tenacity and grit. But he's more than that. His incredible directness and inclinations to always move us forward was a breath of fresh air last year after the era of Sideways Spurs. And this year before the injury, he bad been one of our best players. With Kane's ability to hold up play, someone making the runs from deep that Mason excels at is vital.

Finally, that 5 million valuation is absurd. He's English and would be starting for more than half the League. In the current market, you could easily get double, and probably triple, that amount.

Guys, don't you see what's happening?

This international break is tearing us apart! Let's all rally to gather to rape Liverpool and really welcome to the EPL!

:dierpochhug:

Not you gibbs. You suck.

Come on you spurs!

Ryan Mason is important to Spurs. He provides balance with his tenacity and grit. But he's more than that. His incredible directness and inclinations to always move us forward was a breath of fresh air last year after the era of Sideways Spurs. And this year before the injury, he bad been one of our best players. With Kane's ability to hold up play, someone making the runs from deep that Mason excels at is vital.

Finally, that 5 million valuation is absurd. He's English and would be starting for more than half the League. In the current market, you could easily get double, and probably triple, that amount.

I really don't rate him as a player. His attitude is fantastic, but he could improve on every aspect of his game. I'm not saying I dislike him. I'm just saying that I wouldn't rate him as a world class player, nor would I even rate him as very good player. He's a good squad player, but I could definitely see him losing his place to Alli if he keeps playing the way he has played.

I really don't rate him as a player. His attitude is fantastic, but he could improve on every aspect of his game. I'm not saying I dislike him. I'm just saying that I wouldn't rate him as a world class player, nor would I even rate him as very good player. He's a good squad player, but I could definitely see him losing his place to Alli if he keeps playing the way he has played.
I don't think anyone is saying Mason is world class. But if Spurs have players the quality of Ryan Mason backing up players of Alli's appearant talent, we'll be doing al-fucking-right.

I've been really impressed with the depth of our back six outfield spots this year. We don't exactly have like for like, but I'll take Trippier, Wimmer, Rose, Bentaleb and Mason as our backups every day. There is some quality there in my estimation, and we've got options we didn't have in Poch's first year.

Adding Son and Njie helped up front. Obviously we are still woefully lacking a striker or two. But we're getting more competition around the pitch. And Mason is a key part of this squad growth. WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE A FUCKING SMILEY!?!?

I don't think anyone is saying Mason is world class. But if Spurs have players the quality of Ryan Mason backing up players of Alli's appearant talent, we'll be doing al-fucking-right.

I've been really impressed with the depth of our back six outfield spots this year. We don't exactly have like for like, but I'll take Trippier, Wimmer, Rose, Bentaleb and Mason as our backups every day. There is some quality there in my estimation, and we've got options we didn't have in Poch's first year.

Adding Son and Njie helped up front. Obviously we are still woefully lacking a striker or two. But we're getting more competition around the pitch. And Mason is a key part of this squad growth. WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE A FUCKING SMILEY!?!?

But the argument is more about having Mason play in our front 4. Not our back 6.

But the argument is more about having Mason play in our front 4. Not our back 6.
Ahh. To be honest I didn't really read your post in context then. I kind of skim through most of the Gibbs dick measuring posts. I prefer Mason in a deeper lying role, primarily because we've got more options in the three behind Kane.

Back
Top Bottom