Spurs vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArcspacE

ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Time to smash these cloggers, been a while

Erisken, Lloris and 9 other blokes

3:1

COYS

funny-dog-pictures-brakes-fail-bulldog-oky_2969906.jpg

Kane to come back from the international break with renewed vigour and confidence after putting six past Estonia and Lithuania.

:kaneshh:

I'm going to guess Son is unavailable to start this game, so will go for Dembele on a worst case basis.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Vertonghen, Davies, Mason, Dembele, Lamela, Alli, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

I love Klopp and I can't help but feel a tiny bit of jealousy.

HOWEVER, I also love Poch for very different reasons and am proud to have him at our club. I'd absolutely love it if everyone going sings 'Pochettino's blue and white army' loud and proud! Show him the love.

The pre-match narrative will be unbearable, but if we can pop the Scouser's bubble it'd be beautiful and we're certainly due a win over this lot.

Not to mention the match is on my birthday, so let's :smesh:

COYS!!!:bentalebscream::bentalebscream::bentalebscream:

Big game. Let's welcome ze German with a spanking at the Lane. 5-1.

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Davies
Alli Dembele
Lamela Eriksen Son
Kane

I fear Bentaleb won't be fit to deputise for Dier so I guess it's Dembele alongside Alli.

Kane to come back from the international break with renewed vigour and confidence after putting six past Estonia and Lithuania.

:kaneshh:

I'm going to guess Son is unavailable to start this game, so will go for Dembele on a worst case basis.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Toby, Vertonghen, Davies, Mason, Dembele, Lamela, Alli, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]
Play Rose in front of Davies. Two LB's - they'll never get down that side. :pochbye:

-----------------------------Lloris-------------------------------
Walker-----------Tobes----------Jan---------------Davies
----------------------Mason-----------Alli-------------------------
Lamela-----------------Dembele-------------------Eriksen
------------------------------God--------------------------------

2 - 1

Kane, Eriksen.

Last edited:
-----------------------------Lloris-------------------------------
Walker-----------Tobes----------Jan---------------Davies
----------------------Dier-----------Alli-------------------------
Lamela-----------------Dembele-------------------Eriksen
------------------------------God--------------------------------

2 - 1

Kane, Eriksen.

Dier is suspended unfortunately.

Fuck i miss watching tottenham play, i hate the national break.

Especially when your country's manager plays a team with the average age 30 with players who barely ever play for their club teams, while your u21-team won the fucking euros.

Not that you would care, sorry. Go on.

Back
Top Bottom