Spurs vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Managers that have a "philosophy" tend to start slowly in the premier league (Rodgers,Poch,LVG,AVB - recently)

Guess we'll finally beat them (Eriksen twice, 2 x 0)
Can't believe i will have to dislike Klopp now that he is liverpool's manager though

This is the first game I'll miss of the season. Next game I'll see is in April.

Hold the fort lads, hold the fort.:walkercry:

They won't sit back. Whether that plays into our hands or not we will see.

We look much better defensively. I suppose we will find out whether that's because we have Alderweireld at the back or because Dier was sitting.

Son and his pace will also be a miss against liverpools defence. Should be a good game.

It's about time we fucking did these.
I really like klopp and I'm jelous as fuck,but he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned now. Managing the self pity city.
Saturday 12.45, I want some retribution. All the media are gonna be wanking themselves silly over
liverpool even more now, and we
need to put down a statement.
Please potch, no chadli....hopefully son will be fit.

Wimmer at back with Toby DM?

Thought Wimmer did OK against Woolwich!

3-1 Spurs!

What's harsh about that??

If you have 10/11 of your best first team available then moving someone to play out of position means you have 9/11 of your best team.

Breaking up the centre back partnership is risky, regardless of how good Wimmer is or isn't.

When Dier was moved out of position plenty of people thought that but look at him now!

And remember Pooch thought it OK to break up the centre back partnership for a NLD!

But it was Poch that moved Eric into DM. I don't know why you're so down on him. He's doing fine.

I've acknowledged that and it was a good decision by Poch.

I still haven't forgiven him for throwing the NLD tho!

Back
Top Bottom