Spurs vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jurgen-klopp-what-o.gif

Son against Klopp 2 years ago

741821875_cMpLPCiw_C8EFB9CE.jpg
1972F14F511672FF0C61BD
222BD847511673E12D1DB5
1901F54C5116845C0325CF
143747395116804B3C8712

Too bad we probably won't see Son against Klopp until we play Liverpool away. I have a feeling his injury won't have cleared itself up

Just stop. You're saying I'm mixing up matches now with ones earlier in the season and yet you're saying "Mason is now given an Eriksen style role..." Seriously? He hasn't played in a month, and yet he's NOW given this role? Which, by the way, you're basing on a single match. In which (here's me repeating myself again) he played NEXT to Dier. Not in the middle. That's where Alli played.

Fair enough. I am getting it getting mixed up. It's been a while.

Really enjoying watching our team this season, which hasn't happened consistently for quite a while.

Let's smash these boring scousers. We owe them one.

If my maths if correct, if we can beat Man City 4-1 we'll do Liverpool 8-2.

Of course we're the first to play them after a managerial change..fuck sake

As annoying as he was, Rodgers knew how to play against us. They might be lifted by Klopp but we'll be confident and will no doubt have a quality atmosphere at the lane for this one after the Man City destruction.

Don't know who is fit for them but I really think we'll have too much on the day. 3-1 win, Kane to bag.

Good point... those 5 previous defeats were all against a Rodgers-inspired Liverpool.... Klopp will instill that extra 5% effort (as Harry so wisely pointed out) but maybe that won't be quite enough yet against our super fit, opposition out running smash'n'grab gameplan!

If he has to go to Napoli, I hope we get Mertens in return. Another tiny dancer for someone to hate but he s a joy to watch, he would be an instant hit with the fans
Dries is quality. Would love him at the club.

I realise this is from a different thread, but I've forgotten which now so my response is going here - deal with it.

More fool you for even watching any sort of build up on Sky or BT.
BT is actually alright (I do not include 'Fletch & Sav' in that, nor Michael Owen). Sky are the biggest bunch of red shirt loving cunts on this planet. We could sign Lionel Messi and it'd be 8th on their list of news stories after:

1) You'll Never Walk Alone voted best song ever written
2) Walcott says he likes scoring goals a lot
3) Phil Thompson's nose 'still growing'
4) Van Gaal fond of Sian Massey
5) Wenger admits Mars Bar 'not his favourite'
6) SKY LIVE: Morecambe manager hunt LIVE
7) Ex-Liverpool star says title within reach after point against Sion
8) Desperate Totnam sign small lad from South America

Belgium striker Christian Benteke has still not returned to full training and is therefore considered a major doubt for Klopp’s first game in charge.

The £32m striker has been out with a hamstring problem, having limped out of the draw with Norwich on September 20.

There is still no time-frame for his return.

:freundgoal:

Belgium striker Christian Benteke has still not returned to full training and is therefore considered a major doubt for Klopp’s first game in charge.

The £32m striker has been out with a hamstring problem, having limped out of the draw with Norwich on September 20.

:dude:

Great news. He always causes us problems.

[QUOTE="We could sign Lionel Messi and it'd be 8th on their list of news stories after:

1) You'll Never Walk Alone voted best song ever written
2) Walcott says he likes scoring goals a lot
3) Phil Thompson's nose 'still growing'
4) Van Gaal fond of Sian Massey
5) Wenger admits Mars Bar 'not his favourite'
6) SKY LIVE: Morecambe manager hunt LIVE
7) Ex-Liverpool star says title within reach after point against Sion
8) Desperate Totnam sign small lad from South America[/QUOTE]

This is so true it's scary.

Back
Top Bottom