Tottenham v Anderlecht at The Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CTFJG-5WcAAkRIF.jpg

I'll leave Dembele to Gibbsy.......
Alli didn't look comfortable up front...I guess he's happier at this point seeing what's in front of him.
Trippier's display much improved given that N'Sakala was probably their MOM.
Our MOM for me was Lamela, who had to switch wings twice to counter the oppo. threat...yep there were some
sloppy moments from him but he got through a lot of work tonight.
Still not happy that we are allowing players to tee up/pass on the edge of the box.
Anderlecht are good team.

It's really nice that we basically have no deadwood now. Who is realistically going to go in the summer? Fazio and then maybe Townsend and Carroll? And actually looking at AT and TC as deadwood as unfair considering they are really just money made by our academy which is a really positive thing.

It's really nice to have a mostly balanced squad with no malcontents or bums. It feels like you can trust almost everyone to do a job.

Back
Top Bottom