The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll be in a pub tomorrow with Spurs and Arsenhole supporters. I've never met one of them before; any advice as how to treat them?

I'm not an armed robber. I was messing with Philly. My mate was, he's an actor now. True story.
Nothing to be proud of, now being an armless robber is a skill

law-order-disability-disabled-armed_robberies-armed_robberies-unarmed_robberies-kwan383_low.jpg

Geof Geof l take it you didn't like my punching advice. I can understand why, but you'll learn. Do you mind my asking how you've managed to avoid them all these years?
Yeah you know me - I would never do that. Living in North America and not being an ex-pat, I just didn't come across any.

Shagging strategies - are we all going to have a good shag today?? Tomorrow, we'll be too nervous (or depressed).

Fair enough. I'm not really advocating violence, but the English ones really are insufferable wankers. Report back with your findings.
I believe our organiser got together with the Arsenhole organiser to decide where to go etc... There was no agro among the two sets of Manchester supporters two weeks ago. we just gave them shit for watching such a scoreless match.

I believe our organiser got together with the Arsenhole organiser to decide where to go etc... There was no agro among the two sets of Manchester supporters two weeks ago. we just gave them shit for watching such a scoreless match.
I guess it must be a North American thing (l know you're Canadian). I suppose if you've got to cross three hundred miles of frozen tundra together, it pays to get along. Personally l can't stand them. I'll be in the pub tomorrow, and although my boozer is more Tottenham than scum, they'll be at one end and we'll be at the other. There is no fraternisation, it's quite funny really.

Was watching some programme called Elementary the other night and the Sherlock carachter confronts the villain (Vinnie Jones) who it transpires supports the scum and comes out with the line 'a Woolwich fan? as if I didn't already have enough reasons to hate you'

Random, but I enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom