The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't need supporting you melt. You've been crawling up my arse since you joined. Even your insults are someone else's. I wish I could say that you make me laugh, but you're the unfunniest cunt on here.

"Crawling up your arse"?

Wasn't it you that apologised a few weeks ago blaming your outburst on personal problems?
Do I have to quote the pm?

You sad fuck!

Go on Joe hit the booze it's what you're good at!

Is your mate Spursinho with you in front of the screen?

I can understand that, you are like a kid that is being given time to talk to a man. I am sure it is delightful for you. But you neither interest me nor entertain me. Now fuck off back to the kids forum, before I really open a 'golden folder' and track you down you cowardly little bitch

I would be very surprised if you could track down your own front door right now, the state of you.

How's the missus btw? Still married?

HOLY SHIT! How fucking self centered are you? It's like all of a sudden you're the only one with any sort of a lexicon?! You have actual mental issues don't you?

Ok, ok, for real. I need to stop, I have things to do today.
It was a joke that I knew you wouldn't get. English people got it. There's not really much point to you anymore, there really isn't. I think I'll fuck you off for now, because I don't want to be in a position where I have to talk down to you on account of your nationality.

Me and Joe run shit now Bazali. Deal with it or do one

Clearly!

I'm impressed and intimidated!

Was it you that told him that I have horlicks before bed?

You bastard!

I bet Phillyhotspur is pissing himself now!

"Crawling up your arse"?

Wasn't it you that apologised a few weeks ago blaming your outburst on personal problems?

You sad fuck!

Go on Joe hit the booze it's what you're good at!

Is your mate Spursinho with you in front of the screen?
So sad. Is that all you've got? People don't like you? They must be drunk. I see.

Havn't read a word of the thread and probaably won't as I can guarantee the usual melts, the ones who always melt when we loose, are out in full force. The good thing is they have barely been given an opportunity to post all season, so i can live with that. I bet too that a certain someone has used the opportunity to post a Levy is a cunt message, it's all too predictable. What is off course fucked up is that to a person the melts are the same ones that predicted mid-table or worse this season, so why are you melting when we are 5th?

Anyway on to the game.....

Thought we were OK first half, not great but OK. Should have been 3 up. They had one shot on target from what I remember and that hit their own player and ended going wide by 20yrds.

The positives were Vertonghen, Rose and Lamela.

The second half we were a different side, we lost the midfield. It's too easy to say Dier was poor, yes he wasn't what we have seen from him this season but he had to do his work alongside Carroll, who I think is the main reason we lost the midfield. I was supprised to see him selected ahead of Bentaleb but he has put in 1.5 good performances. The thing is he doesn't compete well enough in the tackle and he doesn't carry the ball at all. There is nothing imposing about his performances ever. (think of Dembele's performances and compare them to Carroll's). Our strength this season, apart from being aggressive, has been that in midfield no one has been isolated, there has always been at least two men close by to pass the ball to, in the 2nd half today our midfielders on the ball didn't have this luxury, combine that with Newcastles midfield closing us down quickly resulted in us loosing the ball or not having an outlet. We were out muscled in midfield.

On problem when Son came on for Carroll, thought this was the perfect call as Son has the ability to keep the ball and take players on which we were crying out for, unfortunately Ali didn't get the memo and didn't drop in next to Dier, Ali was all over the place and lacked discipline and we were worse than before the change was made, we lost our defensive shape which we have excelled at all season.

No idea why Lamela was taken off, should have been Eriksen who was a limp handshake today.

Anyway, our worst performance of the season, well second half at least. Still don't think we deserved to lose this but fair play to Newcastle who took controll of the 2nd half and were worthy of a draw. No melting from me as the solution to fix this is play Dembele, if not him Mason or Bentaleb all have the ability to control a midfield.

Bollocks.

"Crawling up your arse"?

Go ahead, quote it. I said I was pissed off about something else - not 'personal problems'. Don't add lying to your dodgy woolwich.

HOLY SHIT! How fucking self centered are you? It's like all of a sudden you're the only one with any sort of a lexicon?! You have actual mental issues don't you?

Ok, ok, for real. I need to stop, I have things to do today.
It's soooooooo easy pressing your buttons you dumb cunt.

No worries. Mr Levy will get the cheque book out in January and strengthen for a top 4 push.

will he fuck
I don't mind the melts pretty much de straight by the result but honestly it's cunts like u that give supporters a bad name, u been waiting fucking months just to shit on Spurs and that sir is just wrong

Back
Top Bottom