The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TFC's newest member, ready for us to smash this lot this afternoon... doesn't look too happy with Daddy's choice of team, though! :levywhoa:
uTWq5oJ.jpg

Took a painful little tumble off the ole' wagon.

Sincere apologies, especially to PhillyHotspur PhillyHotspur . Personal insults were bullshit and way out of line. Put your pic back. Fuck me, I'm an asshole. I'm sorry.

I need to put a fucking Breathalyzer on this thing.

A match thread worthy of the result. Good work.

Joe asked for his account to be closed. It's fine, it's only about the 3rd time this year. I'm sure I'll get the "can you open my account again" email at some point this week.

Im in thailand , so 11pm kick off here. Utd fans everywhere last night, all depressed and shouting at their thai missus like its their fault. One bloke, i shit you not had tears running down his face after bournemouth scored. He threw his table up in the air and screamed "what the fook is happening " .....he then proceeded to storm off, with 3 little thai girls chasing after him waving his unpaid bar bill.

I had great delight in telling his pals, that utd are shit, and we will be going above them tonight, and thats where we will be staying,there is a new sheriff in town, and were not respecting old arrangements. they had fucking steam coming out their ears. Another one left cos he had no comeback. They still think that ronaldo is going back to them, the deluded twats. They also believe that kane will be with them next season, to which i replied, why the fuck would he want to live in that shithole, you fucking northern monkeys. The remaining few departed.
Just to add,these were old boys abou 55 upwards, so i was being very brave insulting pensioners.

Ive told two thai birds that i will purchase them both if we win the game, and as soon as the final whistle goes i want a blow job with immidiate effect. Happy days, big success. ......love you long time !!

Last edited:
A match thread worthy of the result. Good work.

Joe asked for his account to be closed. It's fine, it's only about the 3rd time this year. I'm sure I'll get the "can you open my account again" email at some point this week.
Listen mate - if you wanna take a few days off around Christmas and need someone to look after the forum, I'd be happy to help out. I just need to know how the 'delete user account' and 'sin-bin user for life' buttons work

Have a wonderful festive season

Last edited:
You fuckin kidding here?

This attitude typifies why we will never win anything.

I said this when we failed to beat Chelsea, failed to beat West Brom, and now we have lost to Newcastle.

Let's wheel out the excuse-barrow.

1) Europa League!
-Walker, Rose, Vertonghen, Kane, Eriksen rested; Dier 45 mins and Alli 10 mins. Fuck off.

2) Would have taken a draw! Good effort, worked hard!
-It's fucking Newcastle. At White Hart Lane. Palace 5-1 Newcastle. Fuck off.

3) Unbeaten run shows we are hard to beat.
-Lost to Newcastle. Crystal Palace have lost SIX more than us and are LEVEL on points. Fuck off.

4) Resilience, plaudits, other bullshit.
-Tottenham 2-0 Stoke FT: 2-2
-Leicester 0-1 Tottenham FT 1-1
-Woolwich 0-1 Tottenham FT 1-1
-West Brom 0-1 Tottenham FT 1-1
-Tottenham 1-0 Newcastle FT 1-2

Enough of this shit. All this false praise being thrown around, realists being shat on. The facts are, we are still not good enough. Not anywhere near good enough. So proud of an unbeaten run that consists of more than 50% draws. Half of which were bottom half opposition. I call it like it is.

Dier- The Messiah. Yet, I have pointed out from the start, that still not good enough. Lost the ball on countless occasions very cheaply, no idea how to pass forwards.
Kane- Clueless. Ineffective. Could not hold up the ball to save his life.
Eriksen- Been anonymous for weeks.
Son- Townsend's brother from another mother.
Carroll- Completely useless.
Alli- Gets in good positions, does a lot of other needless shit antagonising players in ridiculous areas.
Lamela- Tried hard, but only one who seemed to care out of the shower of shit attacking force.

I'd prefer to see the direct attacking and running of the team against Monaco than the "first team" shitshow that has been going on for weeks. "Hard to beat" more like "can't close out the game".

We needed to click up a gear and start beating teams, closing games out, no such performances. Bournemouth, Newcastle, West Brom, Stoke and the much maligned on here, Leicester can up gears where we cannot. Wins over Chelsea, Liverpool, Woolwich and United where we could not.

Just fucking frustrating. I'm glad we lost though with the shitshow from the players at the end.

It's time to end this bullshit hope and this ridiculous faint praise, undeserved praise, for being unbeaten.

The run has ended and guess what?

Leicester are ahead of us by 6 points. Palace, Watford, West Ham, Liverpool, Everton and Stoke are all just 3 points behind. UNBEATEN RUN WOOOOO. Fuck you. It's the results that matter. And our performances have been pretty bland, ineffective, predictable etc.

This has been your usual wake up call. Stop being losers. Stop being arrogant. Stop being naive. Stop being childish.

Real winners acknowledge the problems and don't publicise toothless performances as a sign of the second coming.

As, I said before Chelsea, all were must win games. Now, 2 draws, 1 loss. Can't see us beating Watford or Norwich with this level of complacency and ineffective gameplay.

We pass backwards to Lloris like it will get us goals. We long ball, boot high and head the ball to opposition players. We dabble on the touchline playing idiotic passes in no space. We all run into the middle and then pass all the way back. Fucking predictable shit.

Next match, throw the team that played Monaco on. Except Walker for Trippier, Dembele for Carroll and Alli for Son.

Anyway, I'm sure my post will be unpopular as usual, since posters cannot take reality and necessary rudeness. Will see you all after Southampton. Hopefully it is a win. Not confident anymore. If we don't make top four, I can see Alli and Lloris leaving. Even more, if Leicester finish in it and if any of the chasing pack finish above us. Especially teams like Stoke and Palace.

Our chance and we are fucking up like "Spursy". Fuck "Spursy". Time to enter a new age. Pochettino remains unconvincing, but don't let that truth get in the way of celebrating mediocrity.
I'm not going to read all of this, but you seem like a cunt. Wind your neck in, shut your mouth, and fuck off

Straight forward this one.

I horsee an open game, played on a good-heavy track.

Pony Alderwereld to jockey for position against Wijnaldum, revving him up and getting scratched in the process. This will result in Wijnaldum being sent back to the stables.

Their defence will have a mare whilst ours is saddled. Our stallion Harry will trot 3 home.

The real equestrian is, how many horses will be punched?

Huge incentive for the team tomorrow, get into 4th place and then try and cement our place within the 4. The team shouldn't need any more motivation but if so, it's right there for them.

Get out the blocks quick and dampen any confidence they have from last week.

Lamela, Eriksen and Son behind Kane. The pace and creativity with that 4 is enough to cause any team problems.

Back
Top Bottom