The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excellent post.
Bentaleb couldn't have had less impact on the game, surely?
It seems as obvious in retrospect as it did when Carroll was named as a starter. I have nothing against him, it's not his fault he was picked.
It's not typical of Poch to tinker unnecessarily with a non losing team. He could have stuck with Dier and Alli in central midfield, played Son (who clearly needs time on the pitch) behind Kane. Eriksen left, Lamela right.
I'd be amazed if that team lost to the Horse Beaters. Seriously.
I feel Poch /team had gone into auto pilot and was expecting to get the result regardless. I cant understand we rest players on Thurs then play Carol on Sunday ( I do understand you play the new boys when you are playinhg well). This was poor timing and I agree Son needs playing time. maybe this was blessing and will wake us up.

Excellent post.
Bentaleb couldn't have had less impact on the game, surely?
It seems as obvious in retrospect as it did when Carroll was named as a starter. I have nothing against him, it's not his fault he was picked.
It's not typical of Poch to tinker unnecessarily with a non losing team. He could have stuck with Dier and Alli in central midfield, played Son (who clearly needs time on the pitch) behind Kane. Eriksen left, Lamela right.
I'd be amazed if that team lost to the Horse Beaters. Seriously.
Agree with this. But moreso needed an excuse to create a post just saying that I'm still fuming from this loss. T

It's mugs like you that ruin the forum. No fucker is crying like a 10 year old girl. Everyone gets their back up the moment you set foot in here. You give American fans a bad name. Then the genuine & decent fans from across the pond get tarred with your shitty brush. And your tie was definitely a clip on. :dembelefingers:
I've said nothing to Mick in years. Meanwhile, its Phyllis, embarrassment, annoying, naif, blah, blah blah. In the end, he's the mug w/ his petty personal attack on me.

The best part about your post is even after taking my avatar down, your still having a go at it. My neck-tie is a clip on. You shamed me good. Is that the best you got ?

Apologies on ruining your forum here and my shitty brush (whatever the fock that means). Think of me however you please and how I give Americans such a terrible name. Could give a fock. I've been repping the badge here in America well before the CL run and the 2008 Carling Cup glory (my finest moments as a Spurs supporter). Not going anywhere so do me a favor like I told Mick. Put me on Ignore and call it a day.

Having the inability to walk away from someone picking a fight to protect your overly-sensitive feelings or maintain your online rep is childish. Acting like an adult is having the ability to walk away from people trying to goad you and refusing to move down to their level.

Now, I'm taking my own advice and stopping because it's just not worth it.
You're entitled to your opinion on what's childish, not that I agree w/ it. You think its "childish" to respond to some petty personal attacks from folks who you've said absolutely nothing too. I'd call that having a backbone. And, if you actually spent the time reading my replies to these petty personal attacks, I didn't actually go down to their level (outside of my response to Mick having another go at me after asking him to put me on Ignore). But good of you to walk away after calling me a child. Par for the course.

Having the inability to walk away from someone picking a fight to protect your overly-sensitive feelings or maintain your online rep is childish. Acting like an adult is having the ability to walk away from people trying to goad you and refusing to move down to their level.

Now, I'm taking my own advice and stopping because it's just not worth it.
I wasn't trying to pick or prolong a fight, and the responses show the futility of trying to explain things to certain posters. Another Gibbs I suppose.
My apologies for wasting people's time, it's just frustrating.

Wasn't a problem when AVB was in charge, quite the opposite, but you're right any GK should be able to command his 6 yard box.
Since Poch has arrived, again your right, Hugo has retreated to his line. I can only assume he's changed his style under instructions...
Seemed to change for me after he got that kick to the head tbh

Why? These are just strangers on the internet. Mick is an old fart who runs a walkie talkie shop a thousand miles away from you. What's he gonna do to you? Somehow dishonour you? The atrocious outfit you had on in that avatar and this sort of chest beating does more damage to your reputation than he can.
Having a backbone.....on the internet! :pochlol:

Christ sake man. Get a grip. This is just words on a screen, not a dick measuring contest. You don't have to prove how tough you are.

I find it interesting that Joe Clash is nowhere to be seen and yet this thread is still going to shit. I wonder why....:gallashmm:

Should we all just measure dicks so in future we can turn to captain long dick and agree that his opinion is the correct one? We can make a table of seniority based on dick length. We could even add a second table based on girth. I think it would let us all know where we stand! :freund:

Or not.... :vdvdive:

Back
Top Bottom