The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Joe Clash working that keyboard hard in his parents basement. Open a window and let some air in. It might help.
Oh dear, parent's basement - that's a good one and no mistake ho ho ho. Don't worry about the money you owe cracka, I'm sure they'll call the debt off when you have them laughing in the stairwell. Need some lines boy if that's gonna happen.

I agree with most of your, many, points, but I'll single this one out. It's in the eye of the beholder and depending on how you view football, but for me a number 8 shouldn't carry the ball very often. First, because ideally the three midfielders ahead of him should be more creative and thus you want to move the ball there fast/pass it there, and secondly carrying often turns the dribbling and you don't want your number 8 to lose the ball, especially when you play with FBs as advanced as we do.

A number 8 should keep things ticking along, and quickly hopefully. Like, I mentioned in a previous post, Carroll's still lacking without the ball, and I'll agree as far as he needs to improve his movement offensively and his contributions defensively, if he's to have a future in the team. But he's not as far off, as people are claiming imho.
Don't disagree with what you say about the position. My main issue is he doesn't dominate in anyway the oppo midfield. There are other players that when they play can impose themselves on the game and the oppo, Carroll doesn't.
I gave him kudos a while back, shit can't recall the games but he came on as sub, we were not playing that well and he was fantastic but he needs to do this for 90mins before I am convnced.
In the U21's he played on the mould of Huddleston, sitting deep and spraying passes around & he was very good at it. Under Poch he is having to play a role that I don't think he can excel at.
The oppo dressing room is not shitting themselves when they see his name on the team sheet.

Oh dear, parent's basement - that's a good one and no mistake ho ho ho. Don't worry about the money you owe cracka, I'm sure they'll call the debt off when you have them laughing in the stairwell. Need some lines boy if that's gonna happen.
When you order Dominos Pizza , do you put the order in ? Or does your mom put it in and carry it down to your dark dungeon you call home ?

See? Eddie gets it. He's pissed off and I don't blame him. A thousand times more understandable than that gun toting hippy Benjamin Benjamin who is a pretend fan.

How long are you going to go on about this shit? Pretend fan because of what exactly? Because I think everyone on this board needs to just calm down over some silly back and fourth on the internet? You want me to do what exactly, kiss your fucking ass because you've been watching Spurs longer than I have? Fuck off.

I went out and did about two hours of errands, come back and you're STILL going on and on about the same boring old shit. PhillyHotspur PhillyHotspur is dead on when he's making his "king of the internet" jabs at you. It's downright pathetic that you continue down this same road almost every single day of the week for hours and hours on end.

Your nationalist bullshit is legitimately getting on my nerves too. Yank this and yank that. Guarantee you're a complete coward and wouldn't have one iota of the balls it would take to say that to my face.

How long are you going to go on about this shit? Pretend fan because of what exactly? Because I think everyone on this board needs to just calm down over some silly back and fourth on the internet? You want me to do what exactly, kiss your fucking ass because you've been watching Spurs longer than I have? Fuck off.

I went out and did about two hours of errands, come back and you're STILL going on and on about the same boring old shit. PhillyHotspur PhillyHotspur is dead on when he's making his "king of the internet" jabs at you. It's downright pathetic that you continue down this same road almost every single day of the week for hours and hours on end.

Your nationalist bullshit is legitimately getting on my nerves too. Yank this and yank that. Guarantee you're a complete coward and wouldn't have one iota of the balls it would take to say that to my face.
Do you guys not like the term Yank? I use it because a) it is shorter than American b) It doesn't cover Mexicans or Canadians.

I say yank all the time. It just means murican over here. I would say it to your face.

Oh you guarantee that do you, you fucking ignorant yank. Well done for running your errands while pissed out of your head. I don't suppose I'll ever get the chance, but of all the people on this board, you're the one I'd like to punch first, but you'd probably shoot me. It's a big old horrible world out there, and get this, my donut eating friend, some of the people in it find pricks like you laughable. I know it won't ever happen, but I'd say this and more to your face. Tell me the pub you're in at Watford, and you can prove your theory. I'm worried already about meeting a Californian ultra. Stupid fucking yank cunt.

Back
Top Bottom