The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh you guarantee that do you, you fucking ignorant yank. Well done for running your errands while pissed out of your head. I don't suppose I'll ever get the chance, but of all the people on this board, you're the one I'd like to punch first, but you'd probably shoot me. It's a big old horrible world out there, and get this, my donut eating friend, some of the people in it find pricks like you laughable. I know it won't ever happen, but I'd say this and more to your face. Tell me the pub you're in at Watford, and you can prove your theory. I'm worried already about meeting a Californian ultra. Stupid fucking yank cunt.

I meant that you wouldn't have the audacity to be that rude to my face and all of a sudden you have a try to go off and prove how much of a man you are or something? Get a life. Fighting some troll on the internet while I'm on vacation, yeah, that's what I spent thousands of dollars on tickets over there for. Pffff...

And believe me, if I did fight you? I'd be walking around with a pocket full of your fucking teeth.

On a much more serious note, that bow tie, in your picture..... it better not have been a clip on!

Hate to involved in this shit slinging galore, but I just have to remark that I up until just now thought, it was a pic of Fabregas poking fun of him looking silly with a bow tie. Not the first avatar, I've gotten wrong...off to the optician first thing tomorrow!

I meant that you wouldn't have the audacity to be that rude to my face and all of a sudden you have a try to go off and prove how much of a man you are or something? Get a life. Fighting some troll on the internet while I'm on vacation, yeah, that's what I spent thousands of dollars on tickets over there for. Pffff...

And believe me, if I did fight you? I'd be walking around with a pocket full of your fucking teeth.
Who gives a flying fuck what you've spent? Like most yanks you think that gives you entitlement. Fuck off with your dollars and your rancid fucking opinions. WHL will be the poorer for you and your wife's presence - sitting there with some comical jokers hats on. I'll look after my teeth until we meet ultra. Look forward to it.

How does one look away? It's like a train wreck.
A cocky, sleazy, gangsta wannabee, think chicks dig the look, philly slimy piece of shit train wreck.
And douchebag. Did I mention douchebag?
Joe Clash's prodigy. Yes , you've mentioned. A few times. Not to mention how "gay" and "queer" I look via that photo. You slated me good. King of Internet's prodigy needs a little more mentoring. Lmao

Who gives a flying fuck what you've spent? Like most yanks you think that gives you entitlement. Fuck off with your dollars and your rancid fucking opinions. WHL will be the poorer for you and your wife's presence - sitting there with some comical jokers hats on. I'll look after my teeth until we meet ultra. Look forward to it.

You link together some weird shit to try to make a point. How am I acting entitled by saying that I don't want to waste my time dealing with your ass? Some of us can't afford to deal with getting thrown in the clink overseas. You get to just go home to your fuck dolls and pocket pussies, where as I get charged with causing an international incident, turned over to the MP's and quite likely end up in the brig. Yeah, no thanks.

Joe Clash's prodigy. Yes , you've mentioned. A few times. Not to mention how "gay" and "queer" I look via that photo. You slated me good. King of Internet's prodigy needs a little more mentoring. Lmao
Do you even know what you're talking about, hair gel?
You a fucking idiot. And yes, you look gay and queer, trying to look all gangsta. You're a Philly piece of shit. And you give the rest of us Americans a bad name. Your a fake, your a joke, your a typical Philly dumbass. I'm fucking embarrassed to share a country with you. Do everyone a favor and get the fuck off this board. There has to be a board somewhere that has deep discussions about neck chains.

You link together some weird shit to try to make a point. How am I acting entitled by saying that I don't want to waste my time dealing with your ass? Some of us can't afford to deal with getting thrown in the clink overseas. You get to just go home to your fuck dolls and pocket pussies, where as I get charged with causing an international incident, turned over to the MP's and quite likely end up in the brig. Yeah, no thanks.
Oh fuck off. You think your dollars entitle you to an opinion? You spoil it for everyone else, and it's been worse since you've been coming. Just look at this match thread. Fucking yanks, giving their shit opinions, telling us all to calm down. What the fuck do you know about it Benjy? I couldn't give a fuck about your opinion to be honest. You're a dim motherfucker to be sure. And I am out. Cretins like you make me sick. "Oh wail, yanks have guns, I have a gun, wail. Yanks should give up guns, wail. I have a gun in my bedside fucking table - two feet from my wife's fucking head. In fact don't come here. We don't need arseholes like you over here, but I guess we have to put up with it, given our 'special relationship'.

Oh fuck off. You think your dollars entitle you to an opinion? You spoil it for everyone else, and it's been worse since you've been coming. Just look at this match thread. Fucking yanks, giving their shit opinions, telling us all to calm down. What the fuck do you know about it Benjy? I couldn't give a fuck about your opinion to be honest. You're a dim motherfucker to be sure. And I am out. Cretins like you make me sick. "Oh wail, yanks have guns, I have a gun, wail. Yanks should give up guns, wail. I have a gun in my bedside fucking table - two feet from my wife's fucking head. In fact don't come here. We don't need arseholes like you over here, but I guess we have to put up with it, given our 'special relationship'.

Again with this entitled thing? I'm a member of a society, and every member of a society is entitled to their opinion. You're entitled to yours. That's the beautiful thing about opinions, they're just like assholes. I mean, you're opinion goes something like this...Ben said relax and I'm going to go bananas over it. Other people say to knock it off with the bullshit and you don't get the hint. This thread (and this board) damn near shut down when you keep going on and on and on about the drivel you go on about. How do you not pick up on that?

PhillyHotspur PhillyHotspur put it perfectly HOURS ago, if this was all said in person we would all have a laugh, probably agree to disagree and get on with our day. That's what fully functional adults do.

I seriously can't believe you continue to pull me into this.

Do you even know what you're talking about, hair gel?
You a fucking idiot. And yes, you look gay and queer, trying to look all gangsta. You're a Philly piece of shit. And you give the rest of us Americans a bad name. Your a fake, your a joke, your a typical Philly dumbass. I'm fucking embarrassed to share a country with you. Do everyone a favor and get the fuck off this board. There has to be a board somewhere that has deep discussions about neck chains.
Cousin Eddie now speaking for the board here. Oh my. He's embarrassed to share a country with me as he rants about how gay and queer I look. Get a focking grip.

Back
Top Bottom