A trip to the Seaside - Southampton Away, 19/12/15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How professional was that 2nd half? Brilliant.
Especially after last weeks no show.

Top 4. Thankyou guys for making my Christmas!
Could watch Kanes goal all day!! Typifies how we are playing atm. Everyone working for each other. Lamela and Alli putting themselves on the line.

FUCKING YES!!!!

Mourinho going is the icing on the cake :)

Norwich who have just won away at Man Utd and held Everton to a draw the game before that..

Won't be as easy as it should be but I fancy another 3 pts..
toughie. they drew with Woolwich too & should have held city away.
but if we play like we can, we will be too strong for them.

kane will boss bassong!

Great second half, the battering they gave us first 15 mins would have destroyed most teams, second half very professional, it's a perfect win in my eyes as we had to regroup

The likes of Lamela and Walker showing that fight we need, Kane played so much better and Dembele is a complete monster, shout out to Hugo - what a master he is

That back four looked the business and Walker's pass to set up Alli was pure class. None of our offensive players had a "special" afternoon but Kane took his goal like a champ - what a gem we have there. A true marksman scores even when he's having a rougher patch form wise, and Kane did that.

On to the next one! COYS

Yes YES yes let,s get on it MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL.
tumblr_n3zi78Qc3s1qmgk3jo1_500.gif

A strange match to watch especially before the two goals. Both teams losing the ball. Southampton players roaming around in packs.

Kyle Walker . MoftheM for me. Part of the defensive clean sheet and a fine pass for that second goal.

A complete effort today which was great to see

Again...I thought that Walker was really effective going forward, but I thought that defensively he was running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

Back
Top Bottom