The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have lost a game, we will lose games again, we are not the perfect team.
The North/South London Derby is probably our most important for a generation. They have players that always do well against us, like Walcott. Walcott has been in South London for 35 years, yet is still viewed as promising.
'Welbz' - does he really admit to calling himself that? will still be dangerous. Ozil is known to hide in big games. The rest would struggle to get in our team.
They will be fearful. Their fans will be fearful.
All of this will be rendered meaningless if we do not get over the West Ham defeat. Poch will not allow this to happen. This could be our best display of the season.
In the words of the Bachelors, 'I Believe.'

Still haven't shaken off the Spam defeat. In years gone by I would have gotten over it pretty sharpish. But we shouldn't have lost last night, we are so much better than that. As much as I hate to say it. West Ham aren't complete shit. They played well last night and we didn't. The fact that we only lost 1-0 speaks volumes about the group of players we have at the club.

Thankfully Woolwich are a team of bottlers. We just need to pump them into surrender on Saturday and end their title challenge.

4-1 Spurs.

No way on earth

1) it's way too early
2) the record watching in my living room is unbeatable

Are you thinking about it?
Thinking about it. Might crash at my mates place in Chicago then head over at 5:30 am.

Tired of running around the house early morning in my underwear screaming.

OK, my kids are tired of it.

Thinking about it. Might crash at my mates place in Chicago then head over at 5:30 am.

Tired of running around the house early morning in my underwear screaming.

OK, my kids are tired of it.

Any other game I would join you, seen two draws with Woolwich there but never a win, can't risk it even though would be great to meet

ChiTown would look after you if you do end up going

Any other game I would join you, seen two draws with Woolwich there but never a win, can't risk it even though would be great to meet

ChiTown would look after you if you do end up going
Understood.
Looking forward to meeting up with you there at some point in the near future, however.

Had kept my mind of this as best I could but laying here thinking of it now, feel sick with nerves. I want to beat them so so much. Right now I don't care about the title or the CL, I just want to beat those cunts and beat them convincingly

I can't remember being this anxious about a game before. City & Spam are NOTHING compared to how I feel and there is still 34 odd hours left. It was always going to be them that make or break our unexpected title challenge.

There are so many factors in this game, so many possibilities and repercussions the result could have on our season. Nobody can tell me this is just 3 points, anybody that says so is kidding themselves.

I feel like this will not be the Woolwich that UTD or Swansea faced. They will be way more up for it, and plus a wounded animal is far more dangerous than a healthy one. I really hope we proceed to give them a good rear stuffing though. . . :dierno:

I can't remember being this anxious about a game before. City & Spam are NOTHING compared to how I feel and there is still 34 odd hours left. It was always going to be them that make or break our unexpected title challenge.

There are so many factors in this game, so many possibilities and repercussions the result could have on our season. Nobody can tell me this is just 3 points, anybody that says so is kidding themselves.

I feel like this will not be the Woolwich that UTD or Swansea faced. They will be way more up for it, and plus a wounded animal is far more dangerous than a healthy one. I really hope we proceed to give them a good rear stuffing though. . . :dierno:
Its the same for us having lost on Wed, Its strange, its should galvanise us into action also. It is only 3 points but you are right there is a greater prize. The pressure to win this and get all 3 points, is all on them because their season will be over if they fail. They have fresh injuries, players off form and supporters who are demanding blood. We shouldn't fail if we play our game and keep relaxed. We have fresh players to come back in and a sniff at the top. I feel less nervous than against WHU-which Im finding a little odd...COYS..

Still haven't shaken off the Spam defeat. In years gone by I would have gotten over it pretty sharpish. But we shouldn't have lost last night, we are so much better than that. As much as I hate to say it. West Ham aren't complete shit. They played well last night and we didn't. The fact that we only lost 1-0 speaks volumes about the group of players we have at the club.

Thankfully Woolwich are a team of bottlers. We just need to pump them into surrender on Saturday and end their title challenge.

4-1 Spurs.
The game will be close as they always are and the Woolwich will not lay down and die. We will have to be at our very best. Maybe losing to WHU could be the motivation we need to push on form here.

Back
Top Bottom