The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dropping points against these scum cunts is bad enough, talk about putting you in a bad mood. But we have seriously bottled it when the pressure is on, these last two games. Fuck sake

Fuck that. Fuck it
Couldn't be more gutted.

'Spursy' lives on....,

Fuck.

We'll be fine

Everyone just look at the league table, blink and remember where we are, 6 months ago Poch had Chiriches, Kaboul, Ade, Paulinho, we'll get better every season from that ground zero, Villa and Bouremouth next

Did you go to bar Ed?

Pretty gutted... would've preferred Son coming on before Mason. Give him a chance to run at Woolwich. We could've had all 3 points, but ANYTHING can happen in a NLD... so cant complain too much about one point isn't too bad, still 9 games to go!

We'll be fine

Everyone just look at the league table, blink and remember where we are, 6 months ago Poch had Chiriches, Kaboul, Ade, Paulinho, we'll get better every season from that ground zero, Villa and Bouremouth next

Did you go to bar Ed?
I didn't.

My kids desperately wish I would have right now......

Most disappointing for me was the fact that it looked like Woolwich wanted it more for the last 15 minutes - how it came to that I will NEVER know.

But the past week has felt different. We were amazing against Swansea but since then something has changed. I don't know if it was West Ham nullifying us or not but today we didn't even look as good as we have been.

I guess Aston Villa away is the big test. It's obviously how you react after a slump and you'd think what better way to come back to form then playing the team bottom of the league!?

Gutted. Feels like a loss but reality is a draw before the game was a far better result for us than them.

Feel Lloris has been at fault for two massive goals this week. But he's earnt us many more points through save in our games.

There really are some massive cunts in this forum after a loss/draw. FYI it's possible to be angry without going over the top criticising players / managers.

Trust me they are as gutted by this as we are.

Gotta admit though--as stressful as today was, this is way more fun than being at 5th-7th in the table like last year. At least we get to talk about possibly WINNING the League which is hasn't been a topic for discussion in March for some time. Doesn't anybody remember when a top 4 finish was the sign of a successful campaign? Some of us would've given our left nut for that kind of finish, and we've pretty much guaranteed that at this point. And all of this with a very young squad and a coach in his second year at the club. Let's see how this plays out--LFC is human, too, and they most likely will be dropping points as well. If not, then they deserve to win the League.

Back
Top Bottom