The Mighty Tottenham v Dial Square

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah bit gutted, but it's a point. We now need Watford to do us a favour and west brom tomorrow!

We have villa and Bournemouth, we have to take 6 points, my only concern is some players look jaded. The Dortmund games won't help

Well, that was embarrassing.

Two chances to go top of the league.
Two shit games.
Two games where we played poor.
20 mins left against ten men and we fuck it up.

We are back to being well and truly fucking Spursy

The weakest the premier league has ever been and we go top for 13 fucking minutes before we bottle it.
Fuck off you massive, massive bellend. If you think we're no different from previous teams, I don't know what to say

Poch needs to do two things ...
1. Make us stop conceding so damn early!
2. Make us be more clinical in the final third!

3. Turn water into wine

4. Take a selfie with a black hole

5. Cure Arcespace of disagreeing

Ok no 5 is asking too much!

Hope we get a new lease of energy after the next international break. Bentaleb needs to get back into some form, Dier's own form has gone off a cliff, he stood still all game, giving them space.

the crazy thing was how the arse players responded to going to 2-1 down, you could see the extra zip and pace in their stride. we were struggling to keep on top of them at that point. i knew we were in for a difficult last 15 minutes.

Rose was excellent today, eriksen was frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom