Away to Villa - 13 March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...so Joey - do you really think you're "somebody" because you post on by far the most pathetic Spurs forum? What's the matter - can't stay on any of the legit moderated fora, so you're stuck with the pink hat-wearing fanboys on here? You do realize this is the internet and not real life, right? Does that concept scare you?
...lol....
COYS
Your fuck all have you ever posted anything interesting. Joe Clash Joe Clash goes well back on Spurs music politics this forum is unique

...so Joey - do you really think you're "somebody" because you post on by far the most pathetic Spurs forum? What's the matter - can't stay on any of the legit moderated fora, so you're stuck with the pink hat-wearing fanboys on here? You do realize this is the internet and not real life, right? Does that concept scare you?
...lol....
COYS
Did I say that? Go on, tell me where I said that, you dim, yank cunt? It pleases me that I have the power to get to cunts like you.

What does scare me is the image of someone so entirely lacking of friends or family or any knowledge whatsoever, who feels the need to post on 'by far the most pathetic Spurs forum'. The fact that you do shows your neediness. I'm guessing you're ugly, fat, and armed.

ugly, fat, and armed

InternetCommando.jpg

I quite like our sad, pathetic forum... anyway...

...lol....
COYS
Now that you've brought up the interesting concept of pink hats, which of the following do you think would be more suited to TFC 'fanboys'?

This could be our 'nawty' one for e.g. midweek away matches...
Brand-Windproof-Fur-Bomber-Hat-Winter-Women-Outdoor-Sports-Military-Hat-For-Men-Pink-Ear-Winter.jpg

And then there is the one that you got from your Mum for last year's birthday:

PATRICK-SPONGEBOB-Snapback-hats-cartoon-cap-in-pink-color-classic-men-baseball-caps-women-strapback-character.jpg

We must be doing well, today we have seen several of the poorly masked negative trolls show a little too much angst and blow their disguises

We are close my friends....

I hope some of you guys are not as confrontational and easily offended in real life as on the internet

If not I would be seriously afraid to share a beer with some of you - not to mention food (other than asian) where they usually distribute knifes on the tables

Clearly you haven't seen too many kung-fu movies, a chopstick in the neck would seriously hurt.

Back
Top Bottom