Liverpool Away - 02 April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"I like to think of seemingly unachievable goals and then work backwards. Sometimes I set a target and then get home and say "Did we really decide to do that?" Then fear kicks in and the fear of defeat makes me do the things we need to do to win. I won't allow anyone to imagine an obstacle is insurmountable."
Dave Brailsford, head coach British Cycling.

Or to put it more plainly, To Dare Is To Do.

Five point gap to close, seven games to do it. Let's do this.

:pochohshit:

Last edited:
Shitting myself. Didn't get much sleep last night. This is a big game of football and i need to work in a pub during it.

Ain't gonna be many daiquiri's getting poured i tell ya. COYS.

These fucking pricks deserve a good trashing after what they did to us in the last three seasons. I'd love to see us shut their fucking mouths once for all on their own fucking ground. Cunts.

Shitting myself. Didn't get much sleep last night. This is a big game of football and i need to work in a pub during it.

Same for me. I was up at 3am pacing the living room....

BTW, daiquiris, what sort of boozer do you work in? Sounds like something out of a Graham Greene novel or a Bond film. When the punters get lairy do they knock off each others' top hats?

When the big hand is on the five and the little hand is between the ten and number eleven - sit down in front of the big black window in your house that lights up with pictures and sound. Turn it on.
Bring beer and tissues.
At the end either dry your eyes with them or mop up the mess.
:)
Where does the masterbating and crying profusely about past life choices come in to play?

Would not be happy with a draw at all. We must win this and collect the 3 points, show our intent for PL supremacy . 3 points would put us right up LC jacksey going into Sunday when they play.
Saying that, Ill have to take whatever results happens because Ill have no say in the out come.
lets want to do it. COYS
ok, but equally you cant be too critical of the team if we do draw can u?
a draw away to Liverpool isn't that bad.

Course not. Winning today will show a sign of champions and this will definitely put pressure on Leicester knowing we can produce a result and come through a hard game. However we can't think about what they do. Only ourselves. Let's fight for this and do the job today. Bonus will be dier not getting a card.

Course not. Winning today will show a sign of champions and this will definitely put pressure on Leicester knowing we can produce a result and come through a hard game. However we can't think about what they do. Only ourselves. Let's fight for this and do the job today. Bonus will be dier not getting a card.
true. but if we draw is it a sign that we aren't champion material? I don't think so.

Been a fan since the 67 cup final,only once seen my Spurs come close to reaching the pinnacle of English football.
Now we are creating a team that doesn't panic when we go behind,I've never felt so nervous up to,during and our next game.
Start of the season top 4 was the target,now 1st or 2nd would be amazing,even 3rd means CL without the Qualifying,but please you football gods don't let us finish below that shit up the road

No. We must play for 3 points, go for it, play to win. I have never been critical of the team except for one occasion, The LC DEFEAT at home. We must want this more than anything or theres no point to any of this. COYS.

A draw against Liverpool would be a good result. A victory excellent.

Liverpool have been very very good at times this season and on other occasions unconvincing.

I feel it is just their defence that lets them down.

A draw is fine and would also put us 2 games ahead of Woolwich.

Back
Top Bottom