Utd at Home - 10/04 - 1600KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From Football 365...
At one point during the second half, United had a centre-back at right-back (Fosu-Mensah), a centre-back at left-back (Marcos Rojo), a left-back at centre-back (Blind), a right winger at No. 10 (Jesse Lingard), a No. 10 at right wing (Juan Mata), a centre forward on the left wing (Anthony Martial) and a left winger up front (Ashley Young).
:pochwtf:

Well, you could also say we had a LB and a RB as our two CBs, a CM as our LB, an AMC as our striker, a CM as our AMR, a CM as our AMC, an AMC as our AML, a forward and a CB as our CMs and a tennis player as our goalkeeper.

From Football 365...
At one point during the second half, United had a centre-back at right-back (Fosu-Mensah), a centre-back at left-back (Marcos Rojo), a left-back at centre-back (Blind), a right winger at No. 10 (Jesse Lingard), a No. 10 at right wing (Juan Mata), a centre forward on the left wing (Anthony Martial) and a left winger up front (Ashley Young).
:pochwtf:
...and a dutch bloke as coach?

Agreed. How much do you want for him?

Nice. I was, of course, thinking of England. Both are goal machines, although Kane is the more complete player (although Vardy is actually a much better footballer than he gets credit for - great awareness of others and a sublime first touch) = but Vardy is also crazy quick. I think they're smart enough to play off each other really well. Almost impossible to defend against.

Nice. I was, of course, thinking of England. Both are goal machines, although Kane is the more complete player (although Vardy is actually a much better footballer than he gets credit for - great awareness of others and a sublime first touch) = but Vardy is also crazy quick. I think they're smart enough to play off each other really well. Almost impossible to defend against.
Quite happy to see our two sets of England players win the Euros together, eh fella?
:allitongue:

I think Vardy is more important than Mahrez for you. His pace is vital on the counter attack.

Cfsw7EMWQAA_vK3.jpg:large
And Dier makes three...
CftK6BYXIAElxoi.jpg:large

Was reading a leicester forum page and saw this...made me smile....
"Spurs winning put me in a much worse mood than I should have been, considering we won today. Just thought Man U would help us out but to lose 3-0 really pissed me off and keeps the pressure on, which is pretty unbearable. Hate pundits and fans of other clubs saying we have done it, as if we lose next weekend and Spurs win, you bet they will all be saying how we are choking etc.. Just wish Spurs would have lost and I could breathe a little easier for a week but nope! Football is never that kind. 7 point gap with 5 to play is still great but when you are so close, you can't help your mind working overtime "

Very happy bunny here, so pleased with both performance and result. I thought we bossed them throughout the game, apart from maybe the first ten minutes or so, don't think Hugo had much to do. Glad we stayed patient, and got the result we deserved - how sweet was that sexy six minutes when we scored three times! Again, very difficult to choose a Man of the Match - so many candidates - maybe Lamela just edged it over Moussa, but every single one of them played their part. Was surprised that Jan played but he didn't put a foot wrong and can't believe that was his first game in months. Ref was useless. Would have been nice if Sunderland had nicked at least 2 points off Leicester, but can't have everything, I suppose. I can only see them dropping points after they have secured the title TBH, and although I haven't totally given up on catching them, it's looking more unlikely as each game goes by.

Back
Top Bottom