Utd at Home - 10/04 - 1600KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cf2MggEW8AANjrz.jpg

Cf2MggTWcAA5Vyf.jpg

Cf2MggdWsAA0pef.jpg

Cf2MghGWcAAQYxS.jpg

Actually had Toby to score anytime and Spurs to win 2-0 at 66/1 before kickoff - which is fucking typical that the one time I wouldn't love Lamela scoring he goes and sticks one bottom corner like he does it regularly!

Not that I mind too much, any goal from Lamela (or Spurs in general) is worth the money.

Actually had Toby to score anytime and Spurs to win 2-0 at 66/1 before kickoff - which is fucking typical that the one time I wouldn't love Lamela scoring he goes and sticks one bottom corner like he does it regularly!

Not that I mind too much, any goal from Lamela (or Spurs in general) is worth the money.
Whatever you lost, i would give you each week for each game, if we won every game form here.

Manchester United value falls £400m during the season

United's share price on the New York stock exchange was $18.37 (£12.84) when they kicked off the season with a 1-0 win against Tottenham last August.

Twenty four hours after the return fixture on Sunday, a 3-0 defeat at White Hart Lane, the share price had fallen by 25 per cent to $13.83 (£9.67).

5b0aded0-1449-0132-083e-0eae5eefacd9.gif

Keep on going in that direction and it's safe to say the figures banded about in swissramble report will have to be revised. Would be so sweet if we could move up the money rankings whilst that lot move down.

Manchester United value falls £400m during the season

United's share price on the New York stock exchange was $18.37 (£12.84) when they kicked off the season with a 1-0 win against Tottenham last August.

Twenty four hours after the return fixture on Sunday, a 3-0 defeat at White Hart Lane, the share price had fallen by 25 per cent to $13.83 (£9.67).
5b0aded0-1449-0132-083e-0eae5eefacd9.gif
Doesn't matter much, their stock value falling doesn't make them any poorer. It'll go up again as soon as they find their feet

Back
Top Bottom