Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure why he isn't starting however lavezzi did score after 3 minutes
There are other big superstars that will get the nod ahead of him. To be honest I dont mind him not starting. He deserves a rest. Subbing in will keep is morale and his edge, but I want him sharp and fit for next season. Looking at our English players we might start with a team that will be on the lower end of energy levels. Im hoping he becomes our new star while he covers for the others.

I see Erik is on his hollibobs with our Bobby.

Instagram photo by Roberto Soldado • Jul 3, 2016 at 1:01pm UTC

13534071_199127517152227_743664691_n.jpg

I also saw Roberto liking the photos of the new kit and stuff. Sounds stupid considering the context, but I think I'll go to the grave thinking that he's probably my most favourite player we've had, even though he was a shambles....

I think Erik can be an effective central midfielder. Most of his assists and creations come from the centre. His work-rate and tackling will be helpful in the middle. Hs is not that pacy to take on players at the flank.

I see Erik is on his hollibobs with our Bobby.

Instagram photo by Roberto Soldado • Jul 3, 2016 at 1:01pm UTC

13534071_199127517152227_743664691_n.jpg

I also saw Roberto liking the photos of the new kit and stuff. Sounds stupid considering the context, but I think I'll go to the grave thinking that he's probably my most favourite player we've had, even though he was a shambles....

I think a lot of people really love Soldado. He was such a nice guy and I'm so sad it never worked out for him.

As someone who doesn't holiday abroad, is it common for guys daughters to not wear a bathing suit top? Feels like he would be paedo shamed out of the country if he did that here.

You may wish to toss your hard drive in the Thames just to be safe though.

As someone who doesn't holiday abroad, is it common for guys daughters to not wear a bathing suit top? Feels like he would be paedo shamed out of the country if he did that here.

she's about 10 FFS and should be running around not worrying about stuff like that – either should the parents... Unfortunately it's now impossible to say anything positive about the picture without sounding like a paedo.

I think a lot of people really love Soldado. He was such a nice guy and I'm so sad it never worked out for him.

You may wish to toss your hard drive in the Thames just to be safe though.
I've just been to the canaries, and no female of any age was wearing a top. I wasn't sure if it was the norm, but it was difficult to tell the gender of the kids to know.

So based in my recent experience, it is common

I've just been to the canaries, and no female of any age was wearing a top. I wasn't sure if it was the norm, but it was difficult to tell the gender of the kids to know.

So based in my recent experience, it is common

No females were wearing tops?

Take me with you? :avbdamn:

To clarify, for the older women.

I'm in Melbourne. But, I'd rather be in the Canaries or Madeira for that matter.
It will be almost snowing here tomorrow.
:chadliblow:
I replied to the wrong post but you know what I mean.

I'm in Melbourne. But, I'd rather be in the Canaries or Madeira for that matter.
It will be almost snowing here tomorrow.
:chadliblow:
I replied to the wrong post but you know what I mean.

I was gonna say, you're preaching to the wrong choir. I'm in Scotland, it's the middle of the summer and the weather is shit.

None.

You get bored of tits when they're everywhere, especially when the vast majority aren't actually worth looking at (unless you think testicles with nipples is a good comparison).

Cyprus was the same

Yep it's like that.

Apart from the Asian trips, last 3 beach holidays were Marbella, Fuengirola and Santa Ponsa(Mallorca) each.

Thongs and topless locals all over the place.

Another reason not to hate too much on RS9 and his compatriots.

Back
Top Bottom