Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BS7K3V2CQAQSCwm.jpg

He trained today, so the transfer must have been official before the midday deadline.
Thats hot.

He doesn't need to say that 'he has been a supporter of Spurs since he was kid, and that he has always dreamt about playing for Spurs and hopefully one day lead the side out in a League Cup final.' He doesn't need to say any of those words, because this photo says that for him

Also who would have known that the headline 'Tottenham complete deal to sign Erik Lamela' is also an aphrodisiac?

I'm so fucking turned on right now, it's unreal

The best bit is with all the song suggestions so far Lamela works in so many...

How about
'Sha la la la la la la la la la la Lamela, oh Lamela'
to the tune of Brown Eyed Girl?

This is a really popular chant in Argentina that lots of clubs use - including his old club River Plate. He might love it.

Ole, ole, ole, ole, ole, ole, ola
Ole, ole, ole, ole, ole, ole, ola
Oh, Lamela
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la

Alternatively, what about something to the tune of Dean Martin's Amoré? Possibly the lyrics could chronicle where he came from, or the club or city he played in before joining Tottenham.

He doesn't need to say that 'he has been a supporter of Spurs since he was kid, and that he has always dreamt about playing for Spurs and hopefully one day lead the side out in a League Cup final.' He doesn't need to say any of those words, because this photo says that for him

Also who would have known that the headline 'Tottenham complete deal to sign Erik Lamela' is also an aphrodisiac?

I'm so fucking turned on right now, it's unreal
Wanna bone? I'll bone.

Back
Top Bottom