Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

712209328b8e2c8beefd80ec3c31326679590ba470fb024c607f5c8a642de64b4fb027f7.jpg

I'd buy them....

I’m in awe of their photoshopping skills.

Next level.

NW1Spur NW1Spur - fucked off for good.

superstaryid superstaryid - closed his TFC account.
And rightly so - that's what happens when you spend your entire existence on TFC shitting on a player who gets healthy and turns good. They couldn't handle eating all that crow. Sad, when you think the alternative was just shutting the fuck up and supporting a Spurs man.

Won't be hard to spot their new accounts, they'll be the ones spouting embarrassing drivel about some other player soon.

For me he doesn't make the first XI ahead of a fully fit squad but the impact he's having is vital to us chugging along at the moment.

For me, Sonny, Lucas and Erik are all going to have to be on top form against one another for that final starting berth and it's hugely satisfying to see players not guaranteed a start chomping at it, giving the manager serious decisions to make

For me he doesn't make the first XI ahead of a fully fit squad but the impact he's having is vital to us chugging along at the moment.

For me, Sonny, Lucas and Erik are all going to have to be on top form against one another for that final starting berth and it's hugely satisfying to see players not guaranteed a start chomping at it, giving the manager serious decisions to make

Different type of player to those three, but his all round game is better than all of them

And his desire to do well is fantastic

Back
Top Bottom