Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Martial got sent off,
All the United fans were like....

giphy.gif

All the Spurs fans were like....

:tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm:

I like Lamela, but what he did yesterday was both disgraceful and stupid. Could just as easily been him who'd been sent off, at a time of an important game when we were running the show completely and it was a matter of time before we'd get the third.

I like Lamela, but what he did yesterday was both disgraceful and stupid. Could just as easily been him who'd been sent off, at a time of an important game when we were running the show completely and it was a matter of time before we'd get the third.

Yeh well.. but he didn’t! He’s our bastard and quite frankly the decision going our way makes up for 0.01% of the times we have been cheated out by United. Fuck them. Long live Lamela

People can say or think what they like about what Lamela did, but - The ref’s won’t do their job and screw us over, VAR wont do its job and screw us over, so the players have to seek their own style of justice.

DO YOUR JOBS PROPERLY AND WE WONT HAVE TO TAKE MATTERS INTO OUR OWN HANDS.

Simple...

Nonsense.

He did a cunt job and got away with it. Jose would've loved that, I guarantee.

Fucking love Lamela. He's such a wanker and he clearly loves spurs. Gives it his all every time he plays and is playing well.

No one has been shithoused more than us, all of a sudden we have become the shithousees and I love it.

The soft underbelly that we have been carrying for years and years has gone and we have become a team of winners at all cost.

Long live the new Spurs.

Yes, but also: if Moura goes down and screams in agony and rolls once or twice, Shaw is off.

To get anything against United you have to be shot dead, or act like you have been.

No one has been shithoused more than us, all of a sudden we have become the shithousees and I love it.

The soft underbelly that we have been carrying for years and years has gone and we have become a team of winners at all cost.

Long live the new Spurs.
Up to now, I've always felt quite superior that we didn't resort to such tactics, and we tried to win by being nice guys and playing pretty football.
However, I have changed my mind and now it's win at any cost.
I've had enough of being on the wrong end of dodgy decisions and yesterday we got a little bit of justice. I want the opposition to be scared witless that they are facing us and referees thinking twice before they do us over, because we call them out on those decisions.

Up to now, I've always felt quite superior that we didn't resort to such tactics, and we tried to win by being nice guys and playing pretty football.
However, I have changed my mind and now it's win at any cost.
I've had enough of being on the wrong end of dodgy decisions and yesterday we got a little bit of justice. I want the opposition to be scared witless that they are facing us and referees thinking twice before they do us over, because we call them out on those decisions.

Mourinho has drawn us all in. Quite the charmer.

"He is a well-behaved and respectful boy".

Apologies if this video has been posted in the past, but now seems a good time for it...

People can say or think what they like about what Lamela did, but - The ref’s won’t do their job and screw us over, VAR wont do its job and screw us over, so the players have to seek their own style of justice.

DO YOUR JOBS PROPERLY AND WE WONT HAVE TO TAKE MATTERS INTO OUR OWN HANDS.

Simple...

The thing is though, that the refs do need a slight reason to fuck us over. Raising your elbow against the throat/face of an opponent may be enough of a reason. It was a miracle yesterday that the ref actually acted against United, in favour of us.

If you look closely at Lamela's part in the Martial sending off (as VAR will have done), you can see that Martial pushes Lamela's arm up into his own face. Lamela committed no offence. He's guilty of nothing more than over-reacting to a little slap - please show me a Premiership forward who's not guilty of that.

If you look closely at Lamela's part in the Martial sending off (as VAR will have done), you can see that Martial pushes Lamela's arm up into his own face. Lamela committed no offence. He's guilty of nothing more than over-reacting to a little slap - please show me a Premiership forward who's not guilty of that.

Lamela going to ground is a total redherring.....

Rule #1

"You cannot give what you did not see"

Ref saw Martial strike Lamela's face. He walks.

Not really, he was clever. VAR checked it and saw nothing wrong with Lamela (lol)

He is a master of the dark arts. He has done plenty of shit like this and got away with it. I.e. Fabregas stamp and others

I am long past the point of giving a fuck about being morally superior when we win or lose. I'm just sick of losing finals, semi-finals, league titles etc. So if being a bit more dirty helps us win, so be it.

He couldn’t of been sent off. A push in the chest isn’t a red card offence. Raising a hand to someone’s face is though so Martial was rightly sent off. All Lamela did was go down and help him on his way. If the shoe had been on the other foot martial would of done exactly the same thing.

He couldn’t of been sent off. A push in the chest isn’t a red card offence. Raising a hand to someone’s face is though so Martial was rightly sent off. All Lamela did was go down and help him on his way. If the shoe had been on the other foot martial would of done exactly the same thing.

Pretty much this.

Didnt he get a yellow for the push in the chest?

Back
Top Bottom