Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is that him AT THE TRAINING GROUND?!

He's probably been sold and just come to say goodbye to the lads.

And, even if he hasn't been sold, he won't be here much longer as he'll definitely be sold in this transfer window. And, even if he isn't, he definitely won't start another game for Spurs. And, even if he does, he definitely won't make the Champions League squad. And, even if he does, he definitely won't play. And, even if he does, it'll only be because we're trying to keep him on other clubs' radars ahead of a January sale. And, even if he's not sold in January, it'll only be because we were unable to secure a replacement in a traditionally difficult window.

Which means he'll definitely be sold next summer.

For sure. :troll:

So Erik Lamela gets a big love in for returning to training on May 30th but actually someone made the whole thing up to score Lamela some points and he's actually returned to training almost 6 weeks later with every other fucker who's not at the world cup!

So Erik Lamela gets a big love in for returning to training on May 30th but actually someone made the whole thing up to score Lamela some points and he's actually returned to training almost 6 weeks later with every other fucker who's not at the world cup!
Are you NW1 in disguise.

Lamela posted a photo on his instagram a month ago ''ready for training''.

Erik-Lamela-doormat.jpg

Some people clearly can't read. His tweet today says "Back to training". I.e. He's returning to training today, not a month ago.

Rumours of Malcom and Grealish coming in, doesn't look good for Erik. He might play in the opening games because we have so many players late back and Son will be away, not convinced he'll survive past the closing of the European transfer window though.

He's probably been sold and just come to say goodbye to the lads.

And, even if he hasn't been sold, he won't be here much longer as he'll definitely be sold in this transfer window. And, even if he isn't, he definitely won't start another game for Spurs. And, even if he does, he definitely won't make the Champions League squad. And, even if he does, he definitely won't play. And, even if he does, it'll only be because we're trying to keep him on other clubs' radars ahead of a January sale. And, even if he's not sold in January, it'll only be because we were unable to secure a replacement in a traditionally difficult window.

Which means he'll definitely be sold next summer.

For sure. :troll:
Hahahaha, it's begun already. See the numpty's latest post.

You were all wrong to sing his praises for returning to training early.
But he did return to training a month ago. Which is before today, which you've said.

Anyway, who the fuck cares? Does Lamela bother you so much that even misplaced gratitude and people trying to latch on to saying well done to Spurs player gets on your tits? You're criticising Spurs fans or a ''love in'' for a Spurs player. Give your head a wobble mate.

He returned to training early is what people were commending, it just so happened we were wrong and early by a couple of weeks. It was still early and wasn't today.

Be good if you or NW1Spur NW1Spur could acknowledge being wrong too. But somehow your ego's don't seem to allow that in this discussion.

You hate a Spurs player. We all get it. It's boring hearing you two talk about a Spurs player the way you do. One that loves our club far more than either of you two appear to.

Love Erik, but would lose my shit if the Malcom rumours are true (resigned to Lamela making way for new blood). If we did lose him, Wanyama would need to get his steel back from his first season.

Yet more confirmation it's a fake injury. I don't know how anyone can still deny this. The order of events are pretty clear:

1) Poor form, dropped from league team.
2) Last played Oct 25th in EFL cup - the only senior attacking player in the squad - a sign how much his stock had fallen.
3) Feeling insecure about his position at club, he goes to the press on Oct 27th, stating his desire for a new contract.
4) Was told no new contract would be offered at this time.
5) This triggered an attack of his underlying anxiety disorder, which caused the somatization pain in his hip to begin.
6) Previously at Roma and earlier in his career here, this somatization pain has been treated like a real illness but this time Poch has called him out and we've ended up paying out over a million in wages to a player with a fake injury.

There's clearly no way back for him. I wouldn't be surprised if Poch says in his next press conference that Lamela's been told to find a new club.
This is NW1Spur NW1Spur in a nutshell.

Playing on Lamela's mental health issues after damaging personal stuff. Fucking ''anxiety disorder''?!

Lowest of the low to use personal tragedy against a player.

The fucking cunt.

Last edited:
But he did return to training a month ago. Which is before today, which you've said.

Anyway, who the fuck cares? Does Lamela bother you so much that even misplaced gratitude and people trying to latch on to saying well done to Spurs player gets on your tits? You're criticising Spurs fans or a ''love in'' for a Spurs player. Give your head a wobble mate.

He returned to training early is what people were commending, it just so happened we were wrong and early by a couple of weeks. It was still early and wasn't today.

Be good if you or NW1Spur NW1Spur could acknowledge being wrong too. But somehow your ego's don't seem to allow that in this discussion.

You hate a Spurs player. We all get it. It's boring hearing you two talk about a Spurs player the way you do. One that loves our club far more than either of you two appear to.

What am I wrong about ? Who hates anybody ? Please spare me the sanctimony!

It's just a case in point for me that Lamela receives praise ridiculously easy and folk on here are desperate to push a pro Lamela agenda.

What am I wrong about ? Who hates anybody ? Please spare me the sanctimony!

It's just a case in point for me that Lamela receives praise ridiculously easy and folk on here are desperate to push a pro Lamela agenda.
I know, fuck us, for being behind Lamela and anything he may do that is positive for Spurs.

What shithouses we are.

He came back early, he was praised for it. It just so happened prematurely.

So what if we want to praise a Spurs player ''ridiculously easy''?

We all have a pro-Spurs agenda. Lamela is Spurs. Thus, we have a pro-Lamela agenda.

Back
Top Bottom