Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Me and my mate Erik:

erik-lamela-spurs.jpg

I think the female support at Spurs is gonna go through the roof next season!!
:paulinho::walkerwtf::kaboullol::soldadolol::sandro:

...maybe not!

Wsh Bale good luck to be honest but this is a new era at Spurs and he dosen't want to be part of it so welcome the new Hero at the lane Erik Lamela!!!!! ...not forgetting Roberto Soldado who is already a fans favourite.

if that is you Stainesspur, fair play. It does make me laugh how fucking unpassionate we are as fans in UK. Eric was probably expecting a fanfare welcome of crazy Spurs fans and he got Stainesspur and his man bag. Only a couple of weeks ago Tevez was mobbed in Turin airport.

So true hahahahah but he will get his quality reception at the Lane against Norwich when 30,000 plus YIDS sing his name. Roberto Soldado is already loving the reception he has go.

Back
Top Bottom