2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL!

I don't think we have anything to worry about.

I can't see under armour suddenly deciding that they want the first team to play in tog 5.0 thickness shirts

sxodpAh.jpg

Fook me, not even rugby players would wear cotton that thick!

You don't have to be sceptical to know that they're so fake they make Jordan look plausibly natural

May I also add that all the labelling is missing

Obvious fake. However, it could still be some sort of prototype. I could see UA using a material that thick for a prototype as it's probably cheaper than their regular material.

Another 'leaked' picture of the kit ... although it could be that same kit that was leaked earlier?
Mainly because this doesn't seem to have any labels either ...
Bq4I1BhIAAAu4kt.jpg

New+Tottenham+14-15+Home+Kit+Header.JPG
Tottenham+14-15+Home+Kit.jpg

And comparing this leak compared to the original leak, the collars are different.

Also, leaked training top.
Has the same pattern as the 'home shirt' which makes me worry a bit that these are both legit ...
It's more annoying that I prefer the training top over the home top!!
The home top and training top contain two different shades of yellow, which I find odd..
I'm probably nit-picking as I think the home shirt is awful!
Bq4CMBbIYAAYDAW.jpg

Last edited:
That training wear looks nicer than the leaked kits...

Someone on SC mentioned that the pattern around the shoulders is based on the gate at WHL, could be right by the looks of it...

sxodpAh.jpg

Tottenham-White-Hart-Lane-generic-cropped.jpg

That training wear looks nicer than the leaked kits...
...whenever they fuck about with the kit, then it usually does!!!

Someone on SC mentioned that the pattern around the shoulders is based on the gate at WHL, could be right by the looks of it...

sxodpAh.jpg

Tottenham-White-Hart-Lane-generic-cropped.jpg

Hmmmm... 's all a bit Liverpooley/YNWA IMHO! I think these 'Murican manufacturers are both singin' from the same songsheet here!

I've only JUST noticed the cap on the first one... only JUST!! I thought someone had 'shopped it in to look like a jockeys outfit... which it does!

Anyway, I assume the point being made was that we've had red in the kit from the off...?
Weird that we're so hung up on it now... probably, if Woolwich had've stayed where they were in Sarf' London, we'd not have a problem with red in ours at ALL??/!!!
After all, I couldn't care less that Charlton Athletic wear red!!

I've only JUST noticed the cap on the first one... only JUST!! I thought someone had 'shopped it in to look like a jockeys outfit... which it does!

Anyway, I assume the point being made was that we've had red in the kit from the off...?
Weird that we're so hung up on it now... probably, if Woolwich had've stayed where they were in Sarf' London, we'd not have a problem with red in ours at ALL??/!!!
After all, I couldn't care less that Charlton Athletic wear red!!
I just wanted to throw something out there. Not trying to shatter anyone's sense of Spurs.

I do think the cap needs to make a comeback in next season's kit, though.

Back
Top Bottom