2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guy on reddit is claiming he purchased these before UA managed to snap them back up from stores:

DQsPkvL.jpg

sxodpAh.jpg

5TNUSPc.jpg

w8mueX0.jpg

Now again, these could be in the same vein as the third as we were discussing earlier, but they're worth a look.

LOL!

I don't think we have anything to worry about.

I can't see under armour suddenly deciding that they want the first team to play in tog 5.0 thickness shirts

sxodpAh.jpg

Fook me, not even rugby players would wear cotton that thick!

You don't have to be sceptical to know that they're so fake they make Jordan look plausibly natural

May I also add that all the labelling is missing

That pattern is very very interesting .... :vdvdive:

The home is fugly, but I can definitely live with that black, which I think is just a training shirt, right?

LOL!

I can't see under armour suddenly deciding that they want the first team to play in tog 5.0 thickness shirts

sxodpAh.jpg

You don't have to be sceptical to know that they're so fake they make Jordan look plausibly natural

I hope you're right! :avbpray:

LOL!

sxodpAh.jpg

Holy shit dude you're absolutely right I didn't even notice that cotton! And you're right, never has there even been no label.

LOL!

sxodpAh.jpg

Cotton? Triffic material.:harryhmm:

Last edited:
In other news, a legit case of plagiarism here? --->

This is the new Auxerre 2014-15 Home Shirt.
AJ-Auxerre-14-15-Home-Kit+(1).jpg

And, this is the new Auxerre 2014-15 Third Shirt.
AJ-Auxerre-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg

I would've thought that UA should have at least copyrighted that collar template, as I think that was the first time such a collar was used.

Could live with the red I guess (don't like it though), I just can't stand the yellow though. The small accents are cool though. That has to be legit.

Back
Top Bottom