2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

New-Lille-Home-Kit-13-14.jpg
Lille-Third-Kit-2013-2014.jpg

Did you touch it?

My friend works with the F-35...says the best part of his week is going to the hangars and driving in a open jeep across the facilities.

I'm actually a tactical air controller in the Navy, and even though these aren't going to be ours, I'm hoping I'll get a chance to control one. What they can do is pretty damn impressive.

BTW...thread is getting insanely off track w/ this.

Did you touch it?

My friend works with the F-35...says the best part of his week is going to the hangars and driving in a open jeep across the facilities.
No, I was in VA beach on work, and it was doing stunt maneuvers and showing off over the beach. Fly-bys, loops, acrobatic stalls and recoveries, etc. It fucking tore over the beach like something out of hell and put on a show two days in a row for about 15 minutes each.

I got just a little bit hot and bothered.

OMG ... Seriously, what the fuck?!!
If he was still alive, I'm not sure if Bill Nic will be crying or laughing at this.

I'm trying to do both...
crylaugh.gif

Last edited:
There was no back side to see on UAs website. I think you will all be disappointed, because there's likely gonna be some of these details in the actual kit once unveiled, but surely it can't be this bad. Then again, UA is American and may thus have their own idea of what looks 'cool'..

The kit is gone from the UA website by the way.. don't really know what that means. Is it too late for them to redesign the whole thing?

The training gear does come out tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom