2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Randomly made my way over to the puma website and hilarity ensued...

I cant figure out how to post it, but puma is previewing scum kits and the marketing is pathetic. Sadder than the shit we're being subjected to by UA. Cazorla's hair in particular. And the exploding rainbows

Randomly made my way over to the puma website and hilarity ensued...

I cant figure out how to post it, but puma is previewing scum kits and the marketing is pathetic. Sadder than the shit we're being subjected to by UA. Cazorla's hair in particular. And the exploding rainbows

This?

PUM_Team_Arsenal_Teaser_TrendingNow.jpg

I assume this means the white is supposed to be a 'blank canvas' and they'll have a red, blue and a yellow kit?

Fooking hope so...

See, If I were in charge of making the kits for a team, Id make "Leaks" happen such as the asian girl in that horrible kit, and the #KnowYourHistory(?) poster that we saw, and see how the internet reacts to it.
I would have taken in the fact that everyone hated the kit with the yellow stripe, and people liked the Blue away kit with the white collar (Well I did anyway)

But instead they have just released a kit that no one has liked for months now.
Well done UA.

:adethumbup:

If we were going to have anyones face o
There's a fucking face.
On the back of the kit.
Prepare to be the laughing stock of the premier league.

If we were going to have anyones face on the back of a kit, it should be Sandros, just saying.

EDIT: What the fook did I do here ... :carrollwtf:

Last edited:
Asking random friends that don't care about football (mostly girls), I have always taken some pride in the fact that a majority have answered that they prefer the Spurs kit over other team shirts. I am quite sure that wont happen this year. Yes, signing a left back is defiantly more important.... But if Spurs want to increase the sales of merchandise they should tell the designers at UA to have a look at France world cup kit. Now it looks like we have given up already. IMHO, UA should only be given two colours to their disposal for designing the home kit, navy blue and lily white

Last edited:
Because it costs 150 million per unit.

Saw one in person a few weeks ago. Was incredible.

Funny this should be brought up. I designed a kit to be released next month and drew a little inspiration from military aircraft, particularly the Stealth Bomber (and Lamborghini Aventador :)).

Some people on SC mocked these up:

Lr4B7OS.jpg

QIFDNFH.png
So some guy sitting on his arse in his basement can take a design and make 3 designs based on in 100x better in 5 minutes. Yet the people who designed the kit have probably been doing it for months and got paid a shit tonne.
:paulinhobored:

Or £40 for one without stripes. :soldadowtf:
They don't look bad either...just really quite a lot of money for a fecking shirt.

Surely there's no way that the line 'Even if it sees more games in the stands than on the pitch' could have got through proofing. I mean, that doesn't even make sense. 'from the stands', maybe, then it's just a shit piece of copy. But makes me think it's a photoshop job.

The mobile phone video of someone designing the 'official Spurs website' a week bak looked more legit.

Hope so, cos this one looks like a fucking training kit circa 2006.

On an aside, the 'Echo of Glory' only works if you're familiar with the quote. For Arse fans who sing 'you won the league in black and white' it's just ammunition. Not happy.

Bill talked of failure having an echo of glory.

So basically UA are saying we should strive for more glorious failure?

The striped polo looks pretty nice. Would rather have them slap on an aia logo on that and call it the home shirt instead of that ugly leaked piss yellow abomination

Back
Top Bottom