2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously, is it Billy Nick?

Guessing.

It's a Nick, but maybe not the one you're hoping for.

santa_nvision.jpg

I'm not sure that it's going to be a loose fit. You've gotta remember that what everyone saw was a YOUTH replica. I can understand making sure kids have loose fitting shirts. You don't want a bunch of pervs oogling boys with tight shirts, do you?
Don't need no skin tight in my wardrobe today

I'm uncomfortable with using Bill Nicholson's image in this way. It's a marketing ploy to sell shirts, and pretty grubby to pass it off as a tribute. He wouldn't be going on about 'echoes of glory', he'd be building a team to find new glory.

This kit is really ugly...I KNOW! Slap Bill Nick's face on there and those dumb fucks will buy 'em right up!

at least its unique and not some shitty template that we have to share with 20 other teams cos nike or adidas dont consider us high enough up the food chain to have an individual kit design. it may not be the best ever (I dont mind the yellow, as long as they balance that with the blue shorts,and the face is daft), but its far from the worst we have ever had. and far from the worst kits we have ever seen.

Calm down about Bills face on the back lads, its clearly a bad photoshop work. You can see that the person who made this just took the picture of the front and then just painted over the AIA logo and all the other shit. I mean, look at the collar.

They're probably trying to keep Vlad happy by having Blue, Yellow and Red on the home shirt (see Romanian flag for reference!)
Similar to what Arse tried (unsuccessfully) to do to keep RvP at the club with their 'Holland flag on sleeves' stunt a few years back!!!

The yellow on the training shirts are fine for me as there is no red sponsor to clash with. The training gear is all simple, much better than the kits.
That's my only real issue with the new kit; I can take the yellow but the red ruins it - my mate said it looked like something you'd win in a box of cornflakes, I can't really disagree with him to be honest.

Not that it matters too much to me, I'll be grabbing one of these for £25 - half the price of the new shirt and 10 x nicer in my onion.

hZ4mGWt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom