2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

for everybody who think that this yellow thingy is horrendous and we should stick with navy and white.. we i agree..
but
tumblr_mljb3s1NNe1s8nl7zo1_500.gif
last year we had green on our training kits, and just sayin but we are no Celtic or shit.

Yellow at least has something to do with us.

I've been looking at some of the training pictures just now, and I really like the look of that blue/black training kit with that yellow stripe.

That's my only real issue with the new kit; I can take the yellow but the red ruins it - my mate said it looked like something you'd win in a box of cornflakes, I can't really disagree with him to be honest.

Not that it matters too much to me, I'll be grabbing one of these for £25 - half the price of the new shirt and 10 x nicer in my onion.

hZ4mGWt.jpg
Would love one of those too, where are you getting it for £25?

I've been looking at some of the training pictures just now, and I really like the look of that blue/black training kit with that yellow stripe.

...and talking of which...
55415431303134_12.jpg
....where have I seen this before??
gifthumb.php
...oh yeah!! hats off (for once!) Tottenham!!
...now if only that were the KIT!

...and talking of which...
55415431303134_12.jpg
....where have I seen this before??
gifthumb.php
...oh yeah!! hats off (for once!) Tottenham!!
...now if only that were the KIT!

Oh damn, that training kit is slick. Will definitely be getting that one before any of the game kits. I agree, damn shame that's not the actual kit.

abs or tattoos?
both. these selfish fuckers should be reminded what its like to be normal. As a fat bloke with a tiny cockm greying beard and poor quality ink, Im nowhere in the list of people my mrs has a strum over. and "well, he's mad, he's got tourette's" just gets me in trouble these days and is longer classed as witty repartee. fuck knows why

I have already ordered that training top! What a 3rd kit that could have been!

Do the white and yellow ones still have the "echo of glory" on the back?

How is it that the training tops are essentially exactly what the fans want to see in a kit, yet they couldn't figure it out? I bet if you made that white one the home kit and used a blue AIA logo instead of red it would be one of the best selling kits the club has ever had.

Do the white and yellow ones still have the "echo of glory" on the back?

How is it that the training tops are essentially exactly what the fans want to see in a kit, yet they couldn't figure it out? I bet if you made that white one the home kit and used a blue AIA logo instead of red it would be one of the best selling kits the club has ever had.

COULDN'T.

AGREE.

MORE!

I've no problem with yellow somewhere on the away kit (after all, it's more 'Spurs' than purple or black, which have both featured prominently on recent kits...) but just not on the home kit, ta!!

55415431303134_1.jpg

It's like they know what they should be doing with the kits... just haven't got the courage or conviction to actually go through with such simplicity!

55415431303134_1.jpg

It's like they know what they should be doing with the kits... just haven't got the courage or conviction to actually go through with such simplicity!

I'm willing to bet that this was a bit of a test. If these tops sell extremely well and the actual kit doesn't they'll go with simple next season. Unfortunately, you'll always have folks that will buy the kit no matter how ugly.

mt27ss13.jpg
mt28ss13.jpg
mt26ss13.jpg

These are all on sale for a tenner...
Nice that they're 'so cheap' (for a T-shirt) but another reminder that the 'Park Lane', 'Shelf-side' and 'Paxton' are soon to be no more... unless Eric Pickles gets his way, in which case we'll stay put, and I'd imagine the club would hike the prices back up to £18.00!!!

55415431303134_1.jpg

Those are beautiful :adewtf:
I would buy at least two of those if they were the actual kits. As it is I'll have to buy at least one of those. Probably the navy one

i can't be the only one sitting here going what the fuck happened, those are gorgeous. full marks to the designer of those, but they definitely should be the real kit. although the ponly thing i would change is the yellow on the navy top to white. Has there ever been a team whose training tops were more in demand than their actual kits? we might have a first here

Back
Top Bottom