2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Randomly made my way over to the puma website and hilarity ensued...

I cant figure out how to post it, but puma is previewing scum kits and the marketing is pathetic. Sadder than the shit we're being subjected to by UA. Cazorla's hair in particular. And the exploding rainbows
I don't know how others post links, but this works for me. Open the BB Code Editor (top right of the reply box) and drop the link in there.

Surely there's no way that the line 'Even if it sees more games in the stands than on the pitch' could have got through proofing. I mean, that doesn't even make sense. 'from the stands', maybe, then it's just a shit piece of copy. But makes me think it's a photoshop job.

The mobile phone video of someone designing the 'official Spurs website' a week bak looked more legit.

Hope so, cos this one looks like a fucking training kit circa 2006.

On an aside, the 'Echo of Glory' only works if you're familiar with the quote. For Arse fans who sing 'you won the league in black and white' it's just ammunition. Not happy.

As the person that originally found the kit on the UA site, I can tell you, it was on their site. Any screen shot was exactly what I saw on their site. The kit was on the US version of the UA site and apparently no one thought about the fact that Spurs have international fans.

The "echo of glory" quote is on blue though, and unless it's VERY small (which it could in fact be) I don't think it could fit in that small stripe. However, I could be wrong.

EDIT: Didn't see that the echo of glory is on the training gear.

Last edited:
As the person that originally found the kit on the UA site, I can tell you, it was on their site. Any screen shot was exactly what I saw on their site.

Oh right. Didn't read up the thread. Well that's fucking shit then.

So the trend this year is for simplistic, slim-fitted, neat shirt-collard designs (see City, France, Roma, Everton), and we've gone for 'loose-fit', open collared crap. Is this an American thing? Cos we'll be the laughing stock of the Prem.

Oh right. Didn't read up the thread. Well that's fucking shit then.

So the trend this year is for simplistic, slim-fitted, neat shirt-collard designs (see City, France, Roma, Everton), and we've gone for 'loose-fit', open collared crap. Is this an American thing? Cos we'll be the laughing stock of the Prem.

I'm not sure that it's going to be a loose fit. You've gotta remember that what everyone saw was a YOUTH replica. I can understand making sure kids have loose fitting shirts. You don't want a bunch of pervs oogling boys with tight shirts, do you?

soo.. did no one save the face on back shirt?

BrkcKtaCQAAJWP2.jpg

Its an over-priced polyester shirt - nothing more, nothing less.
Every season we have the same discussions where the Gok Wan wannabes talk about, trim, darts & collar shapes & when it comes out no-one gives a shit and buys it anyway.
Its like the Great British Sewing Bee on here at times.

Now where did i leave my bias binding.............

Back
Top Bottom