2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I find it so ironic, that in the VERY season the club want to commemorate 'Glory' and Doing things with style, and Bill Nic, and the 'Echoes of Glory'
speech, they've gone about creating one of the least 'Spursy' kits... Which is, in itself, quite a SPURSY thing to do,,. So maybe it's the ultimate compliment to the man, and planned all along to be that way!

There's also text among it that pulls words from the "Echo of glory" quote.
Talking of which, can we be the ONLY club in World football, whose most synonymous, famous, ROUSING speech has the word 'Failure' in it??

It doesn't look bad when worn, I quite like it actually:

Bs0I0VsCYAA5OUb.jpg:large

...Oh apart from that fucking monstrous red sponsor. That can fuck right off.
Eriksen out wide? They can fuck right off

I don't mind the away kit. At least the sponsor logo is white. But I think I'll keep wearing my 13/14 home kit to matches.

One would think that if the sponsor colour is not such a threshold question for the sponsor that the away kit features a white "AIA", and most likely third kit has a black "AIA".... then why in the flying :avbfu: there is a RED "AIA" on the home kit?
:pochfacepalm:

One would think that if the sponsor colour is not such a threshold question for the sponsor that the away kit features a white "AIA", and most likely third kit has a black "AIA".... then why in the flying :avbfu: there is a RED "AIA" on the home kit?
:pochfacepalm:
Probably because it'll be the shirt we wear the most. I don't like it at all (especially with the yellow) but if we get decent money for it then I guess we have to just live with it.

As others have said, if we get CL football this season then no-one will be complaining about the colour of the sponsor logo.

To commemorate the legend that is Bill Nick with such tackiness , ugliness is just a
cheap shot at exploitive marketing . Has all the glory of late 80's shell suit.
You would have to be infantile to buy it and insane to wear it.

I've gotta say, even though I don't fancy the kits, their release has gotten me VERY excited for the start of the season! On the drive into work I was humming songs to myself and thinking about how I can't wait to see those lousy Spammers devastated when we crush them.

I don't have twitter. Please someone tell me the club official page is being utterly assaulted with negative reviews of these kits.

Yes, I just checked. It's pretty relentless – someone at Under Armour must be sweating right now…

One point I'll plagiarise is that the audacity THFC have to imply that these in any way 'honour' Bill are farcical and utterly cynical. Two big red letter As? Sure that'd be just what he had in mind.

It looks less bad there... That's something I guess, plus we seem to be playing all our games in the evening so maybe it'll be alright after all...

The keeper kit looks alright, but there is no amount of Eriksen flexing or darkness behind them that can save that home. Absolutely terrible.

To commemorate the legend that is Bill Nick with such tackiness , ugliness is just a
cheap shot at exploitive marketing . Has all the glory of late 80's shell suit.
You would have to be infantile to buy it and insane to wear it.

It's like they've gone "Oh shit that's an ugly kit.............what marketing spin can we put on it to make sure a few people buy it"

"Isn't it 10 years since Bill Nicholsen died?"

"Yeah, that'll do"

Back
Top Bottom