2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m certain you’ve seen plenty of shit. That doesn’t make you a fucking saint. You’ve seen plenty of shit because the region you live in is racially intolerant. Other people have noticed haven’t they? Or is it just big bad me? You call me a British wanker on a British forum and that’s fine, just dont get all defensive when you cop some you Croa.... ..... Nah, I’m too polite.
Oh just stop because you don't have a clue what are you talking about. I'm not getting defensive, I'm gonna call you whatever I want when you trying to act like I'm racist.

Ha, you don’t like it do you? Think how the rest of the world feels you precious cunt. Call a Croat a racist and the whole world falls to shit.
You needed one post to uncover youself so don't try to act all nice. Called you British wanker because that's what you are. Your country did so much shit around the world and you're saying Balkan is causing so many problems. Fuck off.

Funny how so many people are proud to say what pious non racists they are, yet signally fail t
You needed one post to uncover youself so don't try to act all nice. Called you British wanker because that's what you are. Your country did so much shit around the world and you're saying Balkan is causing so many problems. Fuck off.
The view from his high horse is impressive and all seeing. He can pass judgement on any subject and he is always correct.
It is written
He speaks for everyone

Ha, you don’t like it do you? Think how the rest of the world feels you precious cunt. Call a Croat a racist and the whole world falls to shit. You just don’t like it up you.

Anyway, I’ll retire now and wait for my ban. Cheers you white supremacist Balkan cunt.

Alright Joe, how's it going?

Thought I'd drop by and check out the cool and dignified Fighting Cock analysis of last night's game.

To my massive surprise it appears there are a number of disagreements on several topics!

Which is actually a huge relief - what with Trump, Brexit, and so many other unexpected world events it's good to know that some things remain unaltered. The Wild Bunch are still wild.

If there’s two things I can’t stand it’s firstly, people who are intolerant of other races based on the place of their birth and secondly, the fucking scousers.

Sentimental, unamusing, shoelace stealing dickheads.

Why not just say Nigger ? Not like the "n word" has any mystery.
I have previously when in a debate context. But since I've had discussions with black pals about what is the right/wrong way to approach it. Apparently even writing it, especially with that spelling, hurts. Therefore I'll take the time to do different. It doesn't make any difference to me to change if it avoids offence.

It's not my decision to make whether it's offensive or not.

Back
Top Bottom