2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think if Argentina go out, then history will not remember Messi as a great.

To be a great, a player must force their national team to over achievement. Zidane did it more than once. Ronaldo (not the fat one) did it.
Maradona. Cruyff. Pelé.
Even Gareth Bale.

Messi's legacy is at stake here. Is he on the pitch?
Lose this and I think he goes down as on a level with Eusebio. Just a step down from the true greats

I have no idea who is in what side of the draw, but we can we decide now, if we play france, we leave Cahill in the hotel, and nowhere near Mbappe. cos if he plays, he's gonna be nowhere near mbappe

Mbappe is 19 years old. Fucking hell.
All he’s doing is running fast though mate. I thought he bought the ball down well in the 2nd attack, but his 2nd touch bounced off his knee. For the pen great run, but only touched the ball twice, no skill, 2nd touch took him away from goal, Rojo should have just left him.

His lightning quick, not convinced if he is any good with the ball yet.

Back
Top Bottom