2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Congrats England. Well deserved in a shit game. We had few chances but Pickford made the important saves.

Bolton I put 100 Swedish to action aid. If you PM me your mobile number I will send you proof on MMS.

Not a quality game again, but Dele scored so I'm happy! That's where he belongs, close to goal, where the real action is. That's where he thrives. Shame that Kane didn't score but he was clearly told to play deeper and let Sterling be the furthest ahead, and we saw how fruitful that was!

Obligatory....................
Dhg44RRV4AIqvn8.jpg

Not a quality game again, but Dele scored so I'm happy! That's where he belongs, close to goal, where the real action is. That's where he thrives. Shame that Kane didn't score but he was clearly told to play deeper and let Sterling be the furthest ahead, and we saw how fruitful that was!

Lets face it- England could make this all a lot easier on themselves if they just played all the Spurs players in the natural positions and fit in everyone else around them!

Back
Top Bottom