/

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we win the Europa league + League Cup (and finish 7th or lower in PL)...

• Sack Jose!

• Keep Jose, and buy him some better defenders!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do we now have a 6-man squad (couldnt even list 11)? The fact that you would try to focus on only our 6 best players and ignore the remaining 19 already makes my point.

Even then, I will humor you,:
- I will take Kante over Hojbjerg
- Pogba over Ndombele.
- Son vs Grealish would depend on if I want a creator or a scorer (and Timo if I want a dud)
- Bale would depend on which Bale - there is a Burnley version which I will gladly keep but the lazy walkaround one I will drop for almost any able bodied player.

Now lets move on to the 19 other players on our squad (cant wait for us to get to Winssoko!)
You are a troll! Grealish over son? Seriously why do you even come on this forum!

You must not be following along if you missed it.

It was from one of his first posts here he said he was a casual fan of teams in white or something like that. I will look for it later.

If he wants to refute to claim that he is a Spurs fan I guess he could.
Never said I was a Spurs fan - I like spurs, but not a fan, cos I am simply not at that level of dedication to professional sports.

Also never said I was a fan of Mourinho - that was entirely made up by people like you, but then you guys make up a lot of stuff, so its not surprising.

Decline of Toby and departed Jan in recent years means our CB situation is not great, which is the spine of our team.
Yeah our defence is absolutely shite , I have said I agree with this, which is why it makes absolutely fuck all sense that our manager would try and defend a 1-0 lead when we went in front ,
Where as our attack is second to only City and maybe Liverpool , play to your strengths it’s not really hard ?

Then why were we in the champions league for Jose’s first season? :mourshock:
So why was Poch sacked then?

Seriously, people's desire to demonize Mourinho borders psychopathy, trying to pretend like the squad is great and everything thats wrong is down to Jose is delusional. This is the same squad that got Poch sacked. We were failing expectations before Mourinho, which is how Mourinho got the job in the first place. Therefore it quite simply can't all be his fault, can it? Maybe we have more problems than Mourinho?

You don't have to pretend like everything else is hunky dory to complain about Mourinho's failures. If we don't win the LC, the EL, or finish in the top 4, we should get a new manager. But if we don't overhaul the squad for that manager, we ain't winning shit next season either.

This thread is a good example of social media.

Reading the Jose threads even when we win it would seem that the overwhelming majority of fans want Jose sacked. You hear the same in the media.

But the poll on this thread says the complete opposite. Must be a lot of bots perhaps.

Yeah our defence is absolutely shite , I have said I agree with this, which is why it makes absolutely fuck all sense that our manager would try and defend a 1-0 lead when we went in front ,
Where as our attack is second to only City and maybe Liverpool , play to your strengths it’s not really hard ?
There have been a few times where we were 1-0 up and Jose specifically instructed us not to change tack, but then we started playing very defensively.
I believe it was Wolves game, where Kane came out in post match interview and literally said Jose told us to not have low block.

As for the general mindset of attack is best form of defence, there are many years where Woolwich had a good attack but bad defence, tried to stay on the front foot, but then were punished for it and called naive. Works both ways.

Never said I was a Spurs fan - I like spurs, but not a fan, cos I am simply not at that level of dedication to professional sports.

Also never said I was a fan of Mourinho - that was entirely made up by people like you, but then you guys make up a lot of stuff, so its not surprising.

Made it up???

Look at your posts on here I (and judging from other posts many others) assumed you were and not as a negative but as an explanation for your dogmatic defense of him.

It is even more weird if you are not a fan of him that you post what you do.

So why was Poch sacked then?

Seriously, people's desire to demonize Mourinho borders psychopathy, trying to pretend like the squad is great and everything thats wrong is down to Jose is delusional. This is the same squad that got Poch sacked. We were failing expectations before Mourinho, which is how Mourinho got the job in the first place. Therefore it quite simply can't all be his fault, can it? Maybe we have more problems than Mourinho?

You don't have to pretend like everything else is hunky dory to complain about Mourinho's failures. If we don't win the LC, the EL, or finish in the top 4, we should get a new manager. But if we don't overhaul the squad for that manager, we ain't winning shit next season either.
Is this the same squad that added Hjojberg, Bergwijn , Bale and Reguilon ? Or do you not count the summer transfer window ?

This thread is a good example of social media.

Reading the Jose threads even when we win it would seem that the overwhelming majority of fans want Jose sacked. You hear the same in the media.

But the poll on this thread says the complete opposite. Must be a lot of bots perhaps.
Mail in voting, innit.

:mourlmao:

Back
Top Bottom