/

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we win the Europa league + League Cup (and finish 7th or lower in PL)...

• Sack Jose!

• Keep Jose, and buy him some better defenders!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Totally agree.

it’s a sorry state of affairs when your own fans are calling for the manager to be sacked after TWO cups in one season, something which we have NEVER done (1 league, 1 cup granted) after not winning one cup in thirteen years!

it’s like some fans don’t know what we’re about. Historically a cup team, the year ends in a 1, and they wouldn’t be satisfied, even with a Champs League entry.

it’s FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS what some are you are saying. I don’t know if you’re new to football, English football or Tottenham, but get a fucking grip. All this chat about a draw- that’s because it’s a fucking cup, that’s what happens.

As well as that win our game in hand and we’re 2 points from 4th as well.

Honestly, it’s cunting shameful what some of you post in the name of Tottenham. I understand the football isn’t at its peak, but hold me down and fuck me with a salmon, the way some of you spout absolute codswollop about the cups, really makes me wonder if you understand spurs at all.
I think this is the problem with a hypothetical thread. Our last 2 managers to win a trophy were both fired the next season, and rightly so.

Di Matteo is the only manager to win the CL with Chelsea. He was fired less than 10 games later, I believe, and rightly so.

A lot of fans think Jose is the manager for us moving forward. We can certainly fluke our way through a win against City after an easy route to the LC final.

If we somehow muddle our way to the EL it doesn't necessarily mean Joe will be the right manager next season and after that.

Personally I want us to keep Jose but if some want him out despite delivering a trophy I have no problem with their opinion.

When the female salmon arrive the winning males and females release their eggs, which can number two to ten thousand, and sperm into a kind of nest made in the gravel and cover them over. After this the salmon's job is complete, their scales fall off, their muscles dwindle and they die soon after.

Tom Cruise What GIF
Some weird fuckers on here Timothy Atouba fella asked his then girlfriend if he could watch her having a dump!!! :balesnarl:

Back
Top Bottom