/

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we win the Europa league + League Cup (and finish 7th or lower in PL)...

• Sack Jose!

• Keep Jose, and buy him some better defenders!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nagelsman is a nothing manager who has achieved nothing to even remotely justify given a job as big as Spurs
He took Hoffenheim from relegation candidates to top 4.

That's like someone going into Newcastle or Brighton or Burnley and getting them into the top 4.

I'd say that's a pretty big achievement , wouldn't you?

Agree with some of that. He’ll not get a job with City, United, Chelsea or Liverpool, all for understandable reasons. I’d suggest there’s plenty of clubs in the league that are envious of us having him in charge though. But the fact he won’t get a job bigger than us again, makes me think he came into this thinking the same and was going to outlast his usual three years.

He’ll get sacked eventually (as almost every manager does) and he’ll end up as the well paid manager of Portugal, or somewhere like Turkey.
I can name at least 8 clubs that aren’t envious. West brom might be envious, though.

If he somehow wins the EL and Carabao, I’d still 100% want him gone.
He would have fulfilled his purpose. He was brought here to win us trophies, that’s it. He’s not building anything here. He should be gone ASAP.

If he somehow wins the EL and Carabao, I’d still 100% want him gone.
He would have fulfilled his purpose. He was brought here to win us trophies, that’s it. He’s not building anything here. He should be gone ASAP.
Good way to view it tbh
Mourinho was never meant to be long term.

I just want to see some progress in terms of performances , its improving slowly and maybe Mourinho still has gas left in the tank .

What fucking planet are some of you on? We win two trophies and you’d want the manager sacked? I don’t think I can even engage with that level of mental.
Lol 2 trophies including a european one and entry into the CL on one side and on the other side play beautiful tippy tappy and win absolutely fuck all. Such difficult choices...

If you ask them now, with them having the benefit of hindsight, they’d certainly say they should have sacked him.

Pretty sure that if you’d asked them the summer after their trophy wins, even they would have said to keep him, which was what they did. Even a club like Man Utd, with all their trophy wins this century, wanted to keep a trophy winning manager on the books. But us, with our whole League Cup in two decades are all “Nah, he’s shite. Get rid”.
Obviously if we win 2 trophies we have to sack the manager. We are soo used to winning trophies. Ask levy how many trophy cabinets have been filled since he got here.

Cut and paste from earlier can't be assed to repeat

I'm not sure if I'm being clear enough, I don't care if the the Portuguese Mike Bassett wins the CC EL Davis Cup Calcutta Cup and World series. I want him gone for the ugly neolithic period football we play under him.
You’re being clear enough. Feel free to not make your point again if you are bored doing so.

The Portuguese Mike Bassett thing is very funny though. I’m struggling not to shit myself laughing.

We're only at the last 16 stage of EL and have not played a single decent team. The Caraboa we've got to play arguably the best team in Europe.

It's a fucking long shot to think we'll win 1 trophy let alone 2. You can call it pessimism but let's be realistic 2 trophies is a pipe dream right now.

There's absolutely no way he'll be sacked before the League cup final. We're also playing the quarter-final in Europa League around that time, so when we're out of EL and have probably lost the LC final Mourinho will finally be sacked.
Lmao at half of voters wanting Jose sacked even if he won 2 cups in his first full season, at a club which hasn't won fuck all in 20 odd years.

Madness. I love spurs but our fans are on dipper level delusions
Watching Mourinho's football this season, does it look like he'll win two trophies and even more the following seasons at Spurs? We want him gone because he disgraces what Tottenham Hotspur is about

There's absolutely no way he'll be sacked before the League cup final. We're also playing the quarter-final in Europa League around that time, so when we're out of EL and have probably lost the LC final Mourinho will finally be sacked.

Watching Mourinho's football this season, does it look like he'll win two trophies and even more the following seasons at Spurs? We want him gone because he disgraces what Tottenham Hotspur is about
Finally we have a winner! It doesnt even look like we are going to win anything. And he will be sacked. But if somehow he gets us to win something which superhero managers before him failed to do, then sacking someone who gets us our first trophy in over a decade would be the spursiest thing levy would have ever done.

Back
Top Bottom