A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

btw, I'm reply to all these question now but I plan to disappear into the database in the future. Ignoring all the "WHY HAVE THEY NOT BEEN SIN BINNED YET?!?!?!" messages.

Can't wait.

Enjoy the site everyone!

btw, I'm reply to all these question now but I plan to disappear into the database in the future. Ignoring all the "WHY HAVE THEY NOT BEEN SIN BINNED YET?!?!?!" messages.

Can't wait.

Enjoy the site everyone!
giphy.gif

Admin Admin has basically gone the way of my parenting approach. I tried to be progressive and open-minded, allowing my kids freedom and respecting their right to reason etc … but that was a fucking car crash so now I operate a North Korean style dictatorship where no alternative opinions are tolerated and any bad behaviour is met with strong and immediate punishment.

images
Ah yes, execution by mortar round.

That'll keep the kids in line.

This is a tricky one. If we use Sammy (who's asked for his account to be closed btw) as an example. It was his posting style that got him a red card. People voted for him a lot because of his relentless posting in various Spurs threads about similar points. I rejected loads of votes because his posts were clearly about Spurs. However, there comes a point when that style of posting becomes an issue.

So how should that be handled? I'm not sure yet.
if someone is to thick to post comments under the relevant thread, ask yourself should they be on any forum.

lol!

Just read the whole thread. It's gold.

So funny. New rules in place thread so 2 twats decide to have a go at each other for reasons? In the new rules thread.

Superb

Can't wait.

Enjoy the site everyone!

The Matrix has spoken.

if someone is to thick to post comments under the relevant thread, ask yourself should they be on any forum.

Deviating off topic is a forgivable (sometimes fun) faux pas; spamming or/and wrecking threads with unrelated tub-thumping is another thing.

I'm assuming that if someone gets a permanent ban, there's nothing to stop them coming back under another username?
Anyway, I get more irritated by meaningless 'disagrees', life would be so boring if we all thought the same. If you have a strong opposite opinion on a post, give the poster a polite reply - not difficult, is it?
r-u-s-x r-u-s-x thinks it's funny to give me a disagree for this. Be careful you don't cut yourself being so sharp! :pochcmon:

Back
Top Bottom