A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GT923TM.jpg
Bet there are times you wished you'd never started this forum, especially now! Like ungrateful kids, don't appreciate you until they leave the nest. Stay strong :tanguythumb:

Bet there are times you wished you'd never started this forum, especially now! Like ungrateful kids, don't appreciate you until they leave the nest. Stay strong :tanguythumb:
What makes me laugh is people moaning about the rules put in place, past and present.

If you went to someone else's house and they told you to take your shoes off before coming in you'd take your shoes off. Not moan you should be allowed to have your shoes on and their house has gone to shit.

What makes me laugh is people moaning about the rules put in place, past and present.

If you went to someone else's house and they told you to take your shoes off before coming in you'd take your shoes off. Not moan you should be allowed to have your shoes on and their house has gone to shit.
Indeed. If you don't like it, don't go in the house.
Admin Admin has never made any secret of the fact that this place is run autocratically.
I'll be honest, I'm not yet convinced this new moderating system is any better than previous attempts, But I aint going to moan.

If the system is so shit and the forum is run by a complete c*nt, who clearly has an agenda and lets the site get overrun by "multis" who ruin the place for everyone... then it begs the question...

Why are you still here?

If I went to a pub and the beer was shit, all the punters were dickheads and the owner barred me for "nothing", I'm not sure I'd go back.

What usually seems to be the case is people are here because they've been banned from other Spurs forums. So at what point do you look at yourself and think "shit... maybe I'm the problem?"

If the system is so shit and the forum is run by a complete c*nt, who clearly has an agenda and lets the site get overrun by "multis" who ruin the place for everyone... then it begs the question...

Why are you still here?

If I went to a pub and the beer was shit, all the punters were dickheads and the owner barred me for "nothing", I'm not sure I'd go back.

What usually seems to be the case is people are here because they've been banned from other Spurs forums. So at what point do you look at yourself and think "shit... maybe I'm the problem?"
:adethumbup::mourthumb::freundgoal:

Why are you still here?

In fairness i'd be ashamed if i hadn't been banned from SC already these days.

Look, this place is superb. The recent tweak was needed, to tone things down a bit, and it's working. Hasn't spoiled the forum at all. In fact, it's improved it. What could ruin it would be to have some idiot like A&C running things. Thankfully, that's not The Case.

It's pretty clear I'm having a bit of a laugh with all this "new power" stuff. I don't want to permanently ban anyone... but please, for the love of God, stop acting like dickheads! haha

...or I'll take pleasure in guttin' you, boy.

Probably for this. I didn’t foul her but thought the “foreign” bit was particularly uncalled for.
FFS, that was aimed at me and if I was in charge I wouldn't have binned him/her for it.

Sure, I tossed a disagree at the post but that's because I disagreed with the overall post, not being called a foreign fucking prick (that and I wear big boy pants and don't actually allow some random keyboard warrior calling me names to have any real effect on me.) I mean, to be fair I AM foreign & a fucking prick so it's an apt description.

Admin be like:
i shall show you no mercy GIF

FFS, that was aimed at me and if I was in charge I wouldn't have binned him/her for it.

Sure, I tossed a disagree at the post but that's because I disagreed with the overall post, not being called a foreign fucking prick (that and I wear big boy pants and don't actually allow some random keyboard warrior calling me names to have any real effect on me.) I mean, to be fair I AM foreign & a fucking prick so it's an apt description.

Admin be like:

There will probably be a few situations like this but I've not got time to read the full exchange or understand the history between people.

If there's a post brought to my attention from multiple users who read it in a certain way then I'm windmilling my way in. Car keys are in my hand and I'll make them count.

Look, this place is superb. The recent tweak was needed, to tone things down a bit, and it's working. Hasn't spoiled the forum at all. In fact, it's improved it. What could ruin it would be to have some idiot like A&C running things. Thankfully, that's not The Case.
The new Admin guy seems to have banished Case. :D

Admin be like:

9/10 theatrics tho..... :adegrin2:

Back
Top Bottom