A Proper Harry Kane Poll, with no silly options.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you support Kane going on strike ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
He could have gone on internal strike, said his tendons are sore n got massages.

£110m + Laporte works for me, or £160m

Empires are built on less (Liverpool’s resurgence etc)

LOL....... Not the £210m they got for selling Suarez & Coutinho, an additional transfer kitty and the insane amount of expensive deadwood they'd ammassed under the previous 2 managers?

.......Alisson alone cost just shy of 70m!

An example as to how transfers can be and should be carried out

I would hope that those who think ManCity and Kane acted otherise would delete their accounts from TFC and agree they are not Spurs fans.

Its a sad issue when even Chelsea show up how transfers should be carried out to the crap side of TFC - and yes we are looking at ArcspacE ArcspacE and anyone voting yes who clearly are not Spurs fans

Bloody hell, admiring chelsea. Exposed yourself as a chav fan.

He's best ignored.

So easy to immediately predict a dozen or so of the "Kane did no wrong" voters......

sherbet-lemons-original.jpg

Do you support Harry Kane going on strike to get a move, even though no one has made a market value bid for him ?
This is not a ‘proper’ poll - it is a loaded question one which favours your boy Levy

How about -

Do you support ENIC failing to invest in the team for years instead choosing profit over glory which ultimately lead to our best player in a generation leaving?

or

Do you support ENIC lying to the fans for years about long term success instead focusing fully on growing their property portfolio while the first team declined to finishing below West Ham?

Kane leaving is ALL on Levy and his continuous failures and lies to the fans - looking to deny that is borderline delusional, with respect Steve

I support Kane if it means Levy finally being exposed as the lying scum maggot he is and fucks off for good out of THFC. He’s cancer to this club

This is not a ‘proper’ poll - it is a loaded question one which favours your boy Levy

How about -

Do you support ENIC failing to invest in the team for years instead choosing profit over glory which ultimately lead to our best player in a generation leaving?

or

Do you support ENIC lying to the fans for years about long term success instead focusing fully on growing their property portfolio while the first team declined to finishing below West Ham?

Kane leaving is ALL on Levy and his continuous failures and lies to the fans - looking to deny that is borderline delusional, with respect Steve

I support Kane if it means Levy finally being exposed as the lying scum maggot he is and fucks off for good out of THFC. He’s cancer to this club
And, once again the ALC twists something that isn't there.
There isn't an option to slag off Levy so it's "a loaded question", and a defence of Levy.
Righto.

People have unanimously agreed that Harry wanting to leave is due to us not winning trophies, which ultimately is on Levy.

The question is has Harry acted in a way that you agree with, especially when no worthwhile bid has been received.

I find it astonishing that any "fan" of this club would agree with his actions when his actions only hurt the club.

And, once again the ALC twists something that isn't there.
There isn't an option to slag off Levy so it's "a loaded question", and a defence of Levy.
Righto.

People have unanimously agreed that Harry wanting to leave is due to us not winning trophies, which ultimately is on Levy.

The question is has Harry acted in a way that you agree with, especially when no worthwhile bid has been received.

I find it astonishing that any "fan" of this club would agree with his actions when his actions only hurt the club.
ALC?

So how do you think Harry should act considering he wants to leave and Levy has openly lied to him for more than a year now

So how do you think Harry should act considering he wants to leave and Levy has openly lied to him for more than a year now
He should go to Levy and :
Demand to leave
Hand in an official transfer request
Accept that if a reasonable offer comes in that he will be allowed to leave.

The only time I, and many others, would back him going on strike is if we received a decent offer for him and Levy subsequently refused it

ALC?

I think he should accept he’s being well paid, he has a contract, and that he should rock up to work like the rest of us.

Fuck Levy but he did not force Kane to sign a six year deal.

Kane can go fuck himself.

I think he should accept he’s being well paid, he has a contract, and that he should rock up to work like the rest of us.

Fuck Levy but he did not force Kane to sign a six year deal.

Kane can go fuck himself.
The only reason Levy forced him to sign a long contract is to extract max value in case of a bid which is what's happening now

He has done that - and now Levy has gone back on his word. This started last year already, mind you

ACL?
ALC = Anti Levy Cult.

Nice edit.
What about the rest of my post?

He has done that, but what hasn't happened is that we have received a reasonable offer for him.

Until we do he should carry on acting professionally.

Back
Top Bottom