A Proper Harry Kane Poll, with no silly options.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you support Kane going on strike ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is there proof of a “gentleman’s agreement” or that Kane was told he could leave under curtain circumstances? I mean real proof, not journo/ITK best guesses or ‘stuff I’ve heard from the inside’ bullshit. This is big business. That shit doesn’t happen when millions of £/€/$ are concerned.

Is there proof of a “gentleman’s agreement” or that Kane was told he could leave under curtain circumstances? I mean real proof, not journo/ITK best guesses or ‘stuff I’ve heard from the inside’ bullshit. This is big business. That shit doesn’t happen when millions of £/€/$ are concerned.
Yes - Neville confirmed this started last year pre-season already

Stands to reason Levy did a Modric on him and convinced him to play one more season

No such thing as a gentleman’s agreement. What matters is a contract. That’s it.

What is deemed a nice offer and how do you know what's been received so far?
It's been reported that we rejected, rightly, a 100m bid.

Harry is worth much more than Grealish or Lukaku.
If City want him then they pay the market rate for him.

Both they and Harry are trying to low ball the club.

It's been reported that we rejected, rightly, a 100m bid.

Harry is worth much more than Grealish or Lukaku.
If City want him then they pay the market rate for him.

Both they and Harry are trying to low ball the club.
That's what is being reported - no other proof as to what's happening and was agreed prior to last season's end

City won't pay 200m - newsflash. Cash in now and rebuild the team with young, hungry players - Kane doesn't want to play for us anymore - never forget that. He's doneski now

That's what is being reported - no other proof as to what's happening and was agreed prior to last season's end

City won't pay 200m - newsflash. Cash in now and rebuild the team with young, hungry players - Kane doesn't want to play for us anymore - never forget that. He's doneski now
No proof to the gentleman's agreement either.

Then City can fuck off.
Harry is on a 3 year contract that he signed willingly.

Are you anti-Levy Steve?
Check my posting history and you'll see many of my posts criticising him.

That's the problem with the cult. If you give Levy even the slightest praise the cult attack you.
One poster voted Levy out on one of the polls, but then said that Levy had done well in building the stadium.
He was hounded out of this forum by the bully boys.

Gentleman Spur was another that was bullied of this site.

One poster voted Levy out on one of the polls, but then said that Levy had done well in building the stadium.
He was hounded out of this forum by the bully boys.

Gentleman Spur was another that was bullied of this site.
Not sure how any of this is relevant to the discussion

It’s I think about it more I think he has been horrifically advised.

Yes it’s nice to win trophies but he can still go to City or United or whatever if they put in a bid of decent amounts and do that. He should have been honest, put out a statement to the club/fans similar to what the WBA player did and if the money came he would go and if not he would stay and give his best till someone comes for him.

Maybe I am old fashioned but being a club legend like Le Tissier or Shearer is something massive and quite rare above that of any normal footballers
achievements that will be with you till you die. Why do these stuns which won’t get you out any quicker but put your whole reputation and status up for question. It’s obviously sad for Jimmy Greaves he just missed out on the double winners and also 1966 World Cup but he is still considered our greatest player and maybe England’s greatest ever striker.

He really needs to boot his brother as an agent and get a proper agent. He should speak to City and United to see if they are actually serious about a proper bid (not the £100m joke bid) and if not accept he has a 3 year deal and knuckle down.

How did you determine this figure?

Grealish is valued by City at £100m. He is nowhere near being one of the best midfielders in the world yet. He's very good, granted, but that's it.

Kane is one of the top 3 strikers on the planet. He's only just turned 28 and has a good 5 or 6 years in him left. Ergo, he is worth a lot more than Grealish right now. Add to that he still has 3 years left on his deal.

Therefore £150m is far from unreasonable.

Back
Top Bottom