Aaron Lennon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unlike many out there I hate being right about things that have a negative affect on spurs. I wish with all my heart I had been wrong.

I would happily get every prediction wrong for the rest of my life if it meant spurs won every week

Name a player outside of Ade n Eriksen in the front6 who has looked impressive this year ? So many passengers on this team right now. The actual much bigger issue for next year then that muppet in charge

There isn't anyone. Ade and Eriksen have been virtually our sole goal threat.

First, Lennon has a boss moustache.

Second, he was tidy with a few tackles today. That's not nothing.

13/17 passing, however. That's passenger level trash. Otoh, in half as much time, Townsend managed only six passes (but two created chances). So, yes, maybe we were that bad?

Otoh, Dembélé 14/14, Eriksen 29/41, son of TS 25/28, Gylfi 45/48 for comparison

Castro is (was, depending on what you believe as to his health) a Woolwich fan.

But your statement is correct. Our central midfield is shockingly poor.

Benty and Siggy as a central midfield is suicidal and at Championship level quality, but others are
only marginally better.
No a lily-white but revolting under our egoistical tyranny .

When will you open your eyes and realise that he's no longer the same player he was several years ago?
This has nothing to do with hating.
It is 'hating' when every mistake is memorised, written down and regurgitated here within minutes - while fan-favourite players like Vertonghen and Soldado have been getting away with murder all season

Benty and Siggy as a central midfield is suicidal and at Championship level quality, but others are
only marginally better.
No a lily-white but revolting under our egoistical tyranny .

You make an accurate assessment of our central midfield, I've no doubt you're Spurs as most of our own fanbase can't even see the problem. Just pointing out you're handle is a Woolwich fan, that's all :carrollwtf:

Back
Top Bottom