Aaron Lennon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you don't want a guy guaranteed to play for the competition to be able to give away what you're doing, it makes sense.

Then again, given the age of the first team right now, training with the first team IS training with the kids.

If you don't want a guy guaranteed to play for the competition to be able to give away what you're doing, it makes sense.

Then again, given the age of the first team right now, training with the first team IS training with the kids.
it makes no sense to mug off someone who's given 10 years of service to the club. if what he's done is that bad, sell him to Everton or whoever, no fuss, everyone's happy

it makes no sense to mug off someone who's given 10 years of service to the club. if what he's done is that bad, sell him to Everton or whoever, no fuss, everyone's happy
That may be the plan, but Everton being perpetually skint means it takes longer than you'd think.

I can't judge making him train with the kids as I have no idea what he's like in real life. He and Adebayor are the last of the Redknapp brigade though, likely a big culture clash with what Pochettino expects.

Wasn't me talking about Lenny, what's he done? I'm at the baseball on a work jolly up has he been ousted?
No, he's training with the kids with Ade. I thought you mentioned a drunk at training rumour? Obviously not. I'll have to take responsibility for that now.

Go Bears. Am I doing this right?

Edit: White Sox.

No, he's training with the kids with Ade. I thought you mentioned a drunk at training rumour? Obviously not. I'll have to take responsibility for that now.

Go Bears. Am I doing this right?

Edit: White Sox.

No the only time I have run into lennon was when he was out here last year and looked a miserable cunt, I am a huge lennon apologist and have always liked him but looking back now he could have done so much more for himself never seemed to want to get better or have that killer instinct, it's a shame

Poch wouldn't do it for no reason, lennon must have done something wrong, the relationship ended when he went on loan I think

I'm in Milwaukee watching the Brewers, fucking snore fest, wish I was still in London for perks! Beer good though

No the only time I have run into lennon was when he was out here last year and looked a miserable cunt, I am a huge lennon apologist and have always liked him but looking back now he could have done so much more for himself never seemed to want to get better or have that killer instinct, it's a shame

Poch wouldn't do it for no reason, lennon must have done something wrong, the relationship ended when he went on loan I think

I'm in Milwaukee watching the Brewers, fucking snore fest, wish I was still in London for perks! Beer good though
Ok, thanks mate - apologies for misrepresenting you. (It must be bad if you're on here). Cheers.

I was just going to say that IF it is true, that he likely did something to get on the bad side of Poch. The ones who have been frozen out of the club or relegated to the fringes were all those who were assumed or reported to be one of the "trouble makers"; Ade, Benny, Capoue, etc. He hasn't been banished or anything apparently since he's still kicking around the club, but even some of the players who we've assumed are set to leave or are not one of the apparently favored players (Vlad, Soldado, Dembele) are still at least in training with the first team.

I always liked him and thought we lost the balance of the team when he wasn't in the side even if he wasn't playing particularly well. However, he hasn't really performed that well in more recent times and it looked like Everton were a really good fit for him. Hope that Levy doesn't put a spanner in the works by slapping an unrealistic price tag on his head. I do wish him all the best for the future, whether its with us or elsewhere - unless its with the Spammers, of course.

A Milwaukee/Cleveland game. I understand why you're on here instead of watching the game.

I always liked him and thought we lost the balance of the team when he wasn't in the side even if he wasn't playing particularly well. However, he hasn't really performed that well in more recent times and it looked like Everton were a really good fit for him. Hope that Levy doesn't put a spanner in the works by slapping an unrealistic price tag on his head. I do wish him all the best for the future, whether its with us or elsewhere - unless its with the Spammers, of course.
apparently Levy asked 9 million quid for him, which was never going to happen at Everton.

however - that's newspaper talk, so is likely to be bollocks

I don't think a big club like West Ham would want Lennon. Surely they would big for pogba or a messi ?

I'd be very surprised if this was anything as sinister as a "punishment" I suspect he's being released as we do not play with wingers, plain and simple + he's probably agreed to a transfer to Everton subject to an Everton player leaving so just sitting out from the first team until he's transfer goes through.

PS. Oh Robbie Keane. How you broke our hearts

Back
Top Bottom