Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They play super defensive football. He doesnt fit there. He belongs here.

Bring him home!
Announce Traore!!
Wouldn’t say we are an all out attacking team under conte. Certainly not in the style of pool, city, Brighton, Leeds amongst a few I can list. We basically play counter attack against any one half decent or who like to pass the ball around and keep possecion.

Social media team can't catch him for an interview, he's oiled himself up and is running all around Hotspur Way.

Forrest Gump Reaction GIF

GloriousDelectableKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

Yeah I'm not disagreeing

I'm just laughing at the The Mercurial No.10 The Mercurial No.10 guy who says Traore is a game changing talent when on a per app basis, Ndombele has more goal contributions

Goals & assists are not the only way to change football matches. We're 1-0 down in the 60th minute, do you bring on Ndombele or a prime Moussa Dembele? Because the latter got maybe 1 goal 1 assist a season, but his physical attributes and dribbling helped push us upfield and made space for teammates like Eriksen to get assists and goals.

Traore when brought on today scared the United defence shitless. I can't remember the last time Ndombele came on and really impacted a game from the bench.

Goals & assists are not the only way to change football matches. We're 1-0 down in the 60th minute, do you bring on Ndombele or a prime Moussa Dembele? Because the latter got maybe 1 goal 1 assist a season, but his physical attributes and dribbling helped push us upfield and made space for teammates like Eriksen to get assists and goals.

Traore when brought on today scared the United defence shitless. I can't remember the last time Ndombele came on and really impacted a game from the bench.
But Ndombele led our team in pre assists so he should be viewed as world class

:sonpoint:

But Ndombele led our team in pre assists so he should be viewed as world class

:sonpoint:

Ndombele is creative, the issue for him is he's a midfielder in an era when teams mostly play with a midfield 3 who all work their fucking arses off and there's no room for luxury players, everyone has to be able to chip in across the board. Even guys like De Bruyne.

Conte is even more extreme in this regard, so it just doesn't work with us at all. Isn't to say he's a shit footballer but this league and this coach are the worst possible match for him.

Back
Top Bottom